Air Jordair

Jimmy Chitwood - nice to here from you again. A #44 Tee shirt will be for sell at the Shirt store in Allegany. Also, the A-10 Champs shirt should be there. We had a great run at the end of this season. Next years teams is going to surprise the League again! I've had a few innocent post deleted off the board.

Drums along the Allegany

Oh man I love Saturday mornings. Up early, coffee on then I grab my Ipad and head to my man cave. I nestle on the toilet reading Billikens.com to take a huge Olean then to wipe my brownindian. Now onto the rest of my day, have a great weekend everyone!

Oh man I love Saturday mornings. Up early, coffee on then I grab my Ipad and head to my man cave. I nestle on the toilet reading Billikens.com to take a huge Olean then to wipe my brownindian. Now onto the rest of my day,

have a great weekend everyone!

+ 1

I was asked to remove the post.

Please elaborate...

Is the problem specifically with the individual selling the shirts? Is there a general board policy against selling merchandise (even at cost)? Does the administration have a problem with it?

Why does the person who asked you to remove the post count more than the numerous people who were interested in acquiring the shirt?

Please elaborate...

Is the problem specifically with the individual selling the shirts? Is there a general board policy against selling merchandise (even at cost)? Does the administration have a problem with it?

Why does the person who asked you to remove the post count more than the numerous people who were interested in acquiring the shirt?

I think anyone who ordered a shirt will still be getting one.

Please elaborate...

I was asked by multiple members of the Saint Louis University administration to remove the post. The following rule was cited:

NCAA Bylaw 12.5.2.2 states "If a student-athlete's name or picture appears on commercial items (e.g., T-shirts, sweatshirts, serving trays, playing cards, posters) or is used to promote a commercial product sold by an individual or agency without the student-athlete's knowledge or permission, the student-athlete (or the institution acting on behalf of the student-athlete) is required to take steps to stop such an activity in order to retain his or her eligibility for intercollegiate athletics"

My interpretation is SLU was taking the necessary actions to protect Jordair's eligibility. SLU made this request of me, and I complied.

I generally do not have a policy of using the forum to sell merchandise. This is not a hard rule, but I think if you have read the board for a while, I am a pretty lenient administrator.

I just saw some KY fans on TV w/ blue T's saying, Bow to the Brow in reference to A. Davis. I guess nicknames are ok. But good move, Steve, we don't want JJ ineligible. He's an absolutely essential player in any future success we're gonna have.

The dirtyricans mother, motherrican, makes tshirts. She will be happy to make them for you. Just bring what you want on the shirt. I'm getting a no one wants to play at the fetz shirt made.

Cease and Desist from the athletics department...

I was planning to order the new batch of shirts on Monday so unfortunately, at this point, anyone who filled out that form will not be getting a shirt. I replied to the email stating that it is not a commercial product, I am not profiting, and JJ played no part in the development of the t-shirt. I'm pretty sure I am not breaking any rules but I don't blame them for wanting to be on the safe side. I have yet to get a response from them and I doubt I ever will. If I can somehow prove that I am selling the shirts at cost (which would be closer to $8 due to the large number of orders) then you will all be the first to know.

Cease and Desist from the athletics department...

I was planning to order the new batch of shirts on Monday so unfortunately, at this point, anyone who filled out that form will not be getting a shirt. I replied to the email stating that it is not a commercial product, I am not profiting, and JJ played no part in the development of the t-shirt. I'm pretty sure I am not breaking any rules but I don't blame them for wanting to be on the safe side. I have yet to get a response from them and I doubt I ever will. If I can somehow prove that I am selling the shirts at cost (which would be closer to $8 due to the large number of orders) then you will all be the first to know.

-i hope the ADept sees that folks would buy these and so they produce the product themselves or get their supplier to do so