Post Game Press Conference

rambo

Does anyone know where you can find it online?

Saw clips of Conklin and Majerus and wanted to watch the full thing. Majerus is a very odd person, but maybe more than any other college coach he loves his players. He seemed really heartbroken about not getting to coach Conklin and Cassity again.

Does anyone know where you can find it online?

Saw clips of Conklin and Majerus and wanted to watch the full thing. Majerus is a very odd person, but maybe more than any other college coach he loves his players. He seemed really heartbroken about not getting to coach Conklin and Cassity again.

He has really shown to be passionate about his players over the season, it is really impressive. He really speaks highly of these kids and it is great to hear.

I really liked what RM has done for this program but after this season, tournament run and watching this press conference I really LOVE RM. I could not think of a better coach to be leading the Billikens right now. The second half of this press conference is must watch for any Billiken basketball fan.

http://www.ncaa.com/video/basketball-men/2012-03-18/mbb-305-saint-louis-post

hard to watch. conklin is bawling his **** off in this video. kid really wanted it. i don't know how anyone could watch this presser and not want to play for majerus. the kids that wouldn't want to be a part of such a great program wouldn't work in it anyway.

thanks for a great year, bills. you did yourselves proud on the big stage.

My only regret is that Kyle and Brian will not be part of next year. Seeing how much RM feels for these guys makes a difference in my perceptions of him in a very positive way.

RM will get this team to the final four and the University AS A WHOLE will benefit dramatically from that. I just hope EVERYONE understands that.

My only regret is that Kyle and Brian will not be part of next year. Seeing how much RM feels for these guys makes a difference in my perceptions of him in a very positive way.

RM will get this team to the final four and the University AS A WHOLE will benefit dramatically from that. I just hope EVERYONE understands that.

Bold prediction! I hope you're right.

Bold prediction! I hope you're right.

As my boss always tells me, "hope" is not a plan. Next year begins tonight. I think our team understands that. Guys like Kwamain, Dwayne, Mike, Rob, Cody, etc. are really bright kids. They get it. This is not a hope, it is not a dream, it is simply understanding what needs to be done to get from A to B. No guarantees, but if I was a betting man....

I'm not gonna lie, I teared up watching Conklin's interview. He and KC have done so much for this program. We as a fan base can never thank them enough for all their sacrifice and dedication to the program for the last 4 years. I'm really gonna miss seeing both of them in a Bills uniform.

I spoke to KC's mom and dad tonight. They were so gracious in their praise of RM and SLU. KC's dad actually said to me, KC knew why he wasn't starting anymmore but didn't mind. He just wanted the team to win. If you don't love kids, and parents, like that then you're just not a Billiken. Guys, plus redbird fan and Billikat, we had a tremendous season. No moral victories anymore, this game tonight was very simply another learning experience for a still very young team. Do not be surprised if next year's Bills go to the final four. And don't think for a minute they didn't appreciate all your support. When the Bills bus drove down Nationwide Blvd. and we were all standing on that wall, heck, it brought tears to these old Billiken eyes. Sorry, Kshoe, I ran on and didn't put this in a couple of paragraphs.

I spoke to KC's mom and dad tonight. They were so gracious in their praise of RM and SLU. KC's dad actually said to me, KC knew why he wasn't starting anymmore but didn't mind. He just wanted the team to win. If you don't love kids, and parents, like that then you're just not a Billiken. Guys, plus redbird fan and Billikat, we had a tremendous season. No moral victories anymore, this game tonight was very simply another learning experience for a still very young team. Do not be surprised if next year's Bills go to the final four. And don't think for a minute they didn't appreciate all your support. When the Bills bus drove down Nationwide Blvd. and we were all standing on that wall, heck, it brought tears to these old Billiken eyes. Sorry, Kshoe, I ran on and didn't put this in a couple of paragraphs.

Kyle Cassity is a great kid and great teammate. Very few seniors could handle coming off the bench like he did. Straight class all the way.

I hate when I tear up... and I did for this press.

How awesome. were so lucky to have them all be a part of our program. :)

But seriously, I dont want any more tear jerkers.

I hate when I tear up... and I did for this press.

How awesome. were so lucky to have them all be a part of our program. :)

But seriously, I dont want any more tear jerkers.

The next one will be delayed after the Bills finish cutting down some nets.

to be honest there's NO reason we cant make it to the elite 8 next year. I love conk and kyle, but we gain more then we loose. I dont mean that so much as in skill comparing in the incoming freshman and seniors as im talking about experience for the team we have now. this is a important offseason and we need to really get focused on a NC or bust type season.

Yeah watched it twice and it is harder the second time around. Brian will go down as one of my favorite Billikens of all time. He is exactly the type of individual I want representing my school. Don't know him personally, but he is a well spoken man that gives it his all. Tough as nails and worked his ass off to become the best he could possibly be. What a BEAST. We will miss you Brian.

DO NOT WATCH JUST THE EXCERPTS shown on TV. Watch at least the entire SLU presser.

Hear what Majerus thinks about recruiting to a school like SLU; apparently he ignores USNews ratings the same way he does AP/ESPN ratings. Insists everyone will graduate. He is promising recruits he will stick around for them (unless his run over on his way home tonight).

For those who seek direct links to both complete post-game press conferences:

SLU press conference

MSU press conference ("It was a learning experience for us ... St. Louis is a helluva team" [izzo])

Running time is 22 minutes each.

Edited by Prairie Bill