GDT: SLU @ Duquesne

Pistol

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Harriman was outstanding. Did a great scout on Duquesne this season and it paid off twice. His game coaching has been great. He's an asset to the staff in every way.

Didn't mean to disrespect him in my earlier post. Made sense to put him in charge if it was his scout. Also good to know what he might be capable of as a coach. I previously hadn't been sure what his role was, other than to be a connection for SLU to get players from Australia and New Zealand.

Great all around game. Evans...freaking animal.

McCarthyIrish,

Beef up the staff at Fieldhouse for Friday.

He did buy a tuaca shot later. I thought Dirty was going to cry when we made him take that shot.

I wanted to do a round of starry nights before but my broham switched it to car bombs... IRISH car bombs though... cuz apparently there is a difference.

24-6 with a 12-4 A-10 record...nice job by the Billikens. Why don't we just win the A-10 Tourney while we are at it and see what seed that would get us.

Well, I think I had us 23-7 or 22-8. Heck of a season. To all us Billiken fans a big round of applause: God knows we deserve this. And please don't let the parade stop now. Go into AC and open a can of whoop arse on both UMyass and Temple Beth.

3rd year in a row we've blasted an opposing team on their Senior Day/Night.

From now on out ... teams will know not to have Sr. night against the Bills. Hell, play it mid Feb if you have to just don't do it against the Bills

Great job Bills! Get better soon RM and awesome job by Harriman. He is a good dude and my favorite assistant since Porter. He was even nice enough to give Backhand and I his pizza after the game Tuesday night.