great crowd!

BilliKat

Such a fun crowd to be a part of!

Minus the five chubbies in front of me... not one wore their shirt....so I gave them a little trouble... and they responded they wouldn't fit... I laughed and said maybe they should learn to put the fork down.

I proceeded to steal one of their shirts when he was away for my sister who so wanted to be here.. When he came back looking for it and I couldn't help but mentally tell him to 'eat it, chubbs.' :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a fun crowd to be a part of!

Minus the five chubbies in front of me... not one wore their shirt....so I gave them a little trouble... and they responded they wouldn't fit... I laughed and said maybe they should learn to put the fork down.

I proceeded to steal one of their shirts when he was away for my sister who so wanted to be here.. When he came back looking for it and I couldn't help but mentally tell him to 'eat it, chubbs.' :)

Being rude and stealing. Cool.

Anybody else notice Biondi wearing all black? Was he trying to make a statement or something? My guess is that they just put the wrong size shirt on his chair... hate when that happens.

I think he's a priest...

Crowd really was awesome tonight. A little girl in back of me had her hands over her ears when it got really loud - I loved that! I lost my voice trying to help the refs and explaining to that idiot Mack why he needed to sit his ass down!!! That was a big time atmosphere. Well done!

What a game! I flew my two boys here from Wyoming for this game. I ended up paying $240 for 3 tickets. I think I got screwed but it was well worth the price. We will never forget this game.

I have been going to games for decades and I cannot remember a louder crowd. In the first half when we tied it at 13 after being down 13-4 and then when we came back in the second half and for the last ten minutes the noise was just incredible and almost everyone put on the T shirts. Also, the fact that we won the game also caused almost all the fans to stay for the senior night festivities and they were great as well. As good an atmosphere and camaradie among the team and fans as any Bills game I ever attended!

the croud was deafening at many times during earl and rammer's broadcast. you can tell when it's LIVE in there when rammer loses his composure and says a bunch of sh!t he shouldn't. when mack got T'd up, rammer was laughing and calling them all thugs. fuoking great win tonight. i imagine that majerus and conklin are both patting themselves on the back tonight for sending and responding to, respectively, that multi-page letter four years ago.

another day, another double digit win...

Aside from Louisville 2003, this was the best game I've seen live. Currently riding shotgun with Pops Metz back to P-town. Going to be a long night, but we're crushing some Frescas on I-55.

Lost in this is Dr. Chaifetz - I loved the ovation the students gave him....very fitting. Without him, maybe none of this is possible.

Doc, if you're reading this - thank you, sir.

Me and my friends were in the student section behind the band. We were watching the main section and listening for the chants and then starting them in our section. IT WAS AWESOME. We also drank (we were in class from 8am to 6:30pm) a lot so that helped. We were freshmen the last year at Scottrade. This is :Jimbo Bad Language: awesome. Great day to be a Bills fan!!!

Also awesome were the guys sitting courtside wearing completely random white outfits and hats. One guy had rainbow boots on, one was wearing a sailor hat, another was wearing an astronaut helmet.

Also loved the students' giant photo of Kenny Frease, after he got jacked in the face during the UC game.