OT - Willie Reed

busy posting nonsense like this on FB:

The difference between me and all these other dudes is I love with the muscle pumping in my chest not the one in my pants!!! #TrueLove posted 7 hours ago.

smh. Should have been thinking like this before "the incident" happened.

so what is willie doing now?

on a side note of former players, i saw tommie Liddell was working the parking garage entrance at the game the other night.

so what is willie doing now?

on a side note of former players, i saw tommie Liddell was working the parking garage entrance at the game the other night.

My impression is Liddell is back at SLU finishing his degree.

The difference between me and all these other dudes is I love with the muscle pumping in my chest not the one in my pants!!! #TrueLove posted 7 hours ago.

I was a follower of his on twitter. I had to give him the boot because he posts inane ramblings at all hours of the night about some girl or something I don't quite understand. If he gave half the effort in the classroom as he does on twitter, he would be a starter for a borderline top 25 team.

I was a follower of his on twitter. I had to give him the boot because he posts inane ramblings at all hours of the night about some girl or something I don't quite understand. If he gave half the effort in the classroom as he does on twitter, he would be a starter for a borderline top 10 team.

Fixed......

If everyone followed his lead that night the incident wouldn't have ever happened.

Some people really shouldn't have a Twitter account.

Willie pours his heart out on Twitter. Just looked it up, and yes, it's more female trouble.

But it could be worse. Russell Hansbrough, @imthatnike on Twitter, tweeted yesterday: "Decommiting from a college is by far one of the hardest things to do. I am officially a man and I am officially a Mizzou TIGER"

His handle alone is enough to mock. Then he finally clears the air about his gender and intended program in one fell swoop. That's a big-time announcement. Mizzou might have a future Academic All-American on its hands.

FYI, he's a RB from Arlington, Texas - Bowie HS - who decommitted from Arizona State.

Willie pours his heart out on Twitter. Just looked it up, and yes, it's more female trouble.

But it could be worse. Russell Hansbrough, @imthatnike on Twitter, tweeted yesterday: "Decommiting from a college is by far one of the hardest things to do. I am officially a man and I am officially a Mizzou TIGER"

His handle alone is enough to mock. Then he finally clears the air about his gender and intended program in one fell swoop. That's a big-time announcement. Mizzou might have a future Academic All-American on its hands.

FYI, he's a RB from Arlington, Texas - Bowie HS - who decommitted from Arizona State.

Yeah, I read Willie's tweets as well today. Hard to miss them as he was tweeting every 5 minutes! My thought is if you beg people to follow you on Twitter because you want to be well-known and so forth, it might be a good idea to keep your personal relationship problems offline. Just a thought.

Yeah, I read Willie's tweets as well today. Hard to miss them as he was tweeting every 5 minutes! My thought is if you beg people to follow you on Twitter because you want to be well-known and so forth, it might be a good idea to keep your personal relationship problems offline. Just a thought.

I stopped following him a few months ago when he had another one of these episodes. It was just too much.

I stopped following him a few months ago when he had another one of these episodes. It was just too much.

dude is approaching 500 tweets, just since the new year. what a gotdamn psycho. if he'd been even remotely close to having his ###### together, he'd be on his way to the league. so sad.

Wow, I just checked out his twitter page. He is having an absolute meltdown over some chick. It looks pathetic and borderline crazy.

Seriously, you would think somebody close to him would tell him not to post things like that, especially at such a high volume of posts or 'tweets', right? I remember him going out of his way to try to get sportswriters, other players, fans, etc. to follow him on either Facebook or Twitter. And when he does, he has to air his personal laundry like this, making him look pathetic, immature and a bit unhinged. Honestly, I am embarassed for him!

Seriously, you would think somebody close to him would tell him not to post things like that, especially at such a high volume of posts or 'tweets', right? I remember him going out of his way to try to get sportswriters, other players, fans, etc. to follow him on either Facebook or Twitter. And when he does, he has to air his personal laundry like this, making him look pathetic, immature and a bit unhinged. Honestly, I am embarassed for him!

I am not sure about the people close to him. You saw what happened when Airtime was out defending showtime. A damn shame.