Wiz - line on NM game?

AlumniFan

New Mexico plays New Mexico State tonight- he might be waiting for the result of that one.

UNM is 10-2, with one of those two losses against NMSU earlier this year. I'm not sure why they play twice. With no science or numbers in front of me whatsoever, I'm considering UNM to be the narrow favorite. They've done well against a decent schedule, only losing to NMSU and then Santa Clara in the 76 Classic before winning that consolation bracket. Decent amount of BCS wins. Not much different than our schedule, actually.

Finally have that nervous feeling in my stomach for a Billiken basketball game. Havent felt this way since the preaseason tourney. Goodbye cupcake city.

Correct..............I am waiting for the UNM / NMSU results.

I have NMSU by 3 over UNM.

NMSU beat UNM at the Pit earlier in an impressive 9 pt win....UNM's only home loss. These are 2 very good teams (A-) The Lobos other loss was to Wash St. at Anaheim in the same tourney we were in.

Our game with UNM will be close and tonight's game with NMSU will impact our game so you will have to wait till tomorrow and I will give a detailed write up as this will be our most important game as well as our toughest game so far.

Finally have that nervous feeling in my stomach for a Billiken basketball game. Havent felt this way since the preaseason tourney. Goodbye cupcake city.

Me too. That's why I need some moral support at the Fieldhouse Saturday. I'd be too nervous to watch the game alone even if I had Direct TV.

I got a feeling we will be well prepared for this game outside of the altitude factor. That is one advantage of our recent run of cupcakes. Rickma has had a chance to work somethings in for this game for a few weeks. Plus, we have been able to get lots a guy minutes which will help when we have to rotate players because of the altitude.

Billikens by four.

New Mexico wins 89-69 final. I am very nervous about this game. Hopefully UNM is a little cocky coming off this win.

I started to cuss you the fuok out, thinking you were picking the Bills to lose by 20. Like REALLY cuss you the fuok out. I'm sorry about that. Bills by 4 as well.

After eating desert for the last 6 weeks, we get the main dish on Saturday night. The Pit's a tough place to play in and wouldn't expect UNM to be over confident from their trouncing of NMSU. A W here would be huge. An L won't tarnish us, but it will make winning at Dayton all that much more important. You have to fear the polls reaction to 2 straight losses, even if they are on the road. Especially since the BCS'ers we beat, save for OK, not showing much these days. This is where the rubber meets the road for this team.

After eating desert for the last 6 weeks, we get the main dish on Saturday night. The Pit's a tough place to play in and wouldn't expect UNM to be over confident from their trouncing of NMSU. A W here would be huge. An L won't tarnish us, but it will make winning at Dayton all that much more important. You have to fear the polls reaction to 2 straight losses, even if they are on the road. Especially since the BCS'ers we beat, save for OK, not showing much these days. This is where the rubber meets the road for this team.

The polls' reaction to two straight losses is fairly clear: crickets. We'll get zero votes. and rightfully so.

If we are as good as we think we are we'll win one if not both of the games.

Correct..............I am waiting for the UNM / NMSU results.

I have NMSU by 3 over UNM.

NMSU beat UNM at the Pit earlier in an impressive 9 pt win....UNM's only home loss. These are 2 very good teams (A-) The Lobos other loss was to Wash St. at Anaheim in the same tourney we were in.

Our game with UNM will be close and tonight's game with NMSU will impact our game so you will have to wait till tomorrow and I will give a detailed write up as this will be our most important game as well as our toughest game so far.

Actually the Lobos won against Washington state in the 76Classic, sorry got it wrong on that one and the 2 losses are too Santa Clara & Nmsu. WE are currently 11-2.

Me too. That's why I need some moral support at the Fieldhouse Saturday. I'd be too nervous to watch the game alone even if I had Direct TV.

me three... although I tried to get the support at Anthoninos,it all went to Field House.... So I built my own moral support system for my venue, though I will be jealous I dont get to play part of the Billiboard party...

Car bombs when we win. :)

I'm an Anthoninos fan (usually visit when in town) and I heard from a reliable source that Majerus frequents the establishment as well.

me three... although I tried to get the support at Anthoninos,it all went to Field House.... So I built my own moral support system for my venue, though I will be jealous I dont get to play part of the Billiboard party...

Car bombs when we win. :)

Actually the Lobos won against Washington state in the 76Classic, sorry got it wrong on that one and the 2 losses are too Santa Clara & Nmsu. WE are currently 11-2.

You are correct lobo....As a numbers guy, I like for things to be clear and logical....

So let me review that tourney again in Anaheim so I don't err again....We both beat the same F rated Boston team. We both beat a B rated team (Nova for the Bills and Wash St for UNM) and finally we blew out an A- rated Okla and you lost to D+ rated Santa Clara team. I think I have it lined up right now.

Thanks for clearing that up Lobo.