CBI CELEBRITY WATCH

I dont know about that but I have a friend in the athletic office that said J-Kwon's (of semi fame from the club banger Tipsy) manager contacted SLU about performing before/after/during halftime of the game 3 friday. Supposedly he has a new cd that was just released. I am not a big fan of the Kwon and dont think anyone in the athletic department will go for this

I dont know about that but I have a friend in the athletic office that said J-Kwon's (of semi fame from the club banger Tipsy) manager contacted SLU about performing before/after/during halftime of the game 3 friday. Supposedly he has a new cd that was just released. I am not a big fan of the Kwon and dont think anyone in the athletic department will go for this

I have a feeling that J Kwon isn't a big fan of commitment:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1633206/2...04/j_kwon.jhtml

Rumour has it (My sis works for a limo company) Vince Vaughn will be at Chaifetz tonight

This should be the selling point to get students to come to the game. I knew a decent amount of people at SLU who owned 15 movies or less, and at least 10 Vince Vaughn movies.

I used to play in a softball league with JKwon and Chingy, they were pretty decent athletes. Kwon played shortstop but couldn't hit.

I used to play in a softball league with JKwon and Chingy, they were pretty decent athletes. Kwon played shortstop but couldn't hit.

I guess that means Kwon and the Rican couldn't hit. I heard you hit off the baseball diamond Dirty Rican

i heard that three of the dance teams from the current season of "dancin with the stars" will be there and have a quick dance off during first half tv timeouts and halftime.

movie star pamela anderson (i still adore that documentary she made with her ex husband a few years back), espn's erin andrews (too bad her documentary never really took off however she did absolutely nothing to promote it) and pussycat doll nicole scheringzer.

i heard that three of the dance teams from the current season of "dancin with the stars" will be there and have a quick dance off during first half tv timeouts and halftime.

It's actually a dance off with Biondi, Majerus, Porter, Earl and Rammer.

I hope this brings better luck than it did last game......

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/TVDN1A10I0dbtitX

I never did spot Vince Vaughn but Im pretty sure I saw that long haired ****** from the UPS commercials

Larry David was there as usual...he was really getting after the refs.