Kwamain Hath Dunketh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw the steal I started yelling HE CAN DUNK, HE CAN DUNK and then YESSSS!

THUNDEROUS. And his drives too. Can KM become thee DIRTIEST Billiken of all time?? That boy's moves are straight filthy.

Both plays will be on youtube by this weekend. Tomorrow night if I get a chance.

The one nice thing about the small crowd was that you could hear the kid yelling with the megaphone or whatever it was. You need that next game 05.

The one nice thing about the small crowd was that you could hear the kid yelling with the megaphone or whatever it was. You need that next game 05.

Did you hear "truck stop u", "i screwed up"(ISU), and "start the tractor"?

05 was classy but relentless today w/opposing fans. props 05.

a few plays later he had the sick nasty cross over and took it to the hole. there can be a whole highlight reel of kwamain just from this game!

Flat out awesome. The HDNet announcer from Kentucky loved it. That dunk and the subsequent great move to the hoop were two of the best plays we have ever seen from a SLU point guard.

Also, Willie Reed reasserted himself tonight.

The TV analyst, Rex Chapman's Dad, said SLU is going to make some noise in the A-10 the next few years.

It is obvious this young SLU team should be in the NIT, but I'm glad the team is in the CBI and still playing- at home and on national TV on HDNet.

There were some lulls, but this is a young team.