Frank says we are in final two for Loe

SLUDrew

Not sure why you guys want to take shots at one the few local media guys who actually cares about SLU, and who goes out of his way to promote the team.

Sense of humor...you should try picking one up sometime.

How about this...I'm going bald and I could use a Maurie wig but I will stick with my Rogaine/Propecia

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this...I'm going bald and I could use a Maurie wig but I will stick with my Rogaine/Propecia

True statement, I have witnessed this transformation first hand. haha

Hey KY gets as many verbals as they like... like 5 over the limit last spring. But they just start culling kids out. One does have to wonder though which player's getting the short end here. I think I read where RM said if JR couldn't come back he'd get an academic scholie to SLU, so Reid could go academic and then become a walk on. I'm hoping I didn't just dream that up out of hoping. That would be a great solution to the dilemma.

Seems to me that the NCAA has a rule about that happening - I could be wrong but they probably take a dim view of schools opening up player schollie and making the one who had it before a walk on. Maybe somebody has the exact answer to this.

I like Ellis and it sounds like Loe is a monster as well, but we do need some big guys in there who do more than shoot threes.

If Smith, Remeken, Conklin or Reed shoot from more than 10 feet from the basket that is way too far. Loe and Ellis are perfect compliments to the inside scoring that those other four offer, especially if you are planning on playing 3 big guys at a time.

Actually, I have a sense of humour, it's just that I haven't read any of your posts that are funny...Perhaps if you post a picture of yourself we can all share a laugh together....

Actually, I have a sense of humour, it's just that I haven't read any of your posts that are funny...Perhaps if you post a picture of yourself we can all share a laugh together....

Take it easy big fella.

"you got money for these commercials?!?!?!?!" ;)

"I've been cultivating this caper for months"

What a great scene...Today, Today, Today, Today

You could have three forwards who are basically two 6-10/6-11 guys and a 6-8 guy.

That would be a matchup nightmare for opponents. Instead of asking who could guard the opposing 3, a better question might be: who would be able to match up with SLU, especially when two of those guys can hit 3-pointers?

If it became a problem, SLU could go with a big 2-3 zone ... or, because the roster will be deep, you bring in someone else depending on where you are having problems matching up.

Nice thought on zone. Agree, zone would be the way to go if we land Loe, play him at the 4 sliding Cody to 3. Would Rick change his defense to fit his players? These would be wonderful problems to have in Billiken land.

Come on now, these guys are among the best newcomers we've had on the board in a long time. You can't question their passion for SLU, appreciation for classic American cinema, and Herb Tarlek/Clark Griswald fashion sense.

speaking of funny, whatever happened to Dirty rican's Brother backhandtherican. Must be in rehab after all of that steroid use in his gym trying to get to an average size. i thought he really cared about the bills. this Loe get is a big deal. he must be too busy to join in.

speaking of funny, whatever happened to Dirty rican's Brother backhandtherican. Must be in rehab after all of that steroid use in his gym trying to get to an average size. i thought he really cared about the bills. this Loe get is a big deal. he must be too busy to join in.

Please don't insult my parents like that EastSide, they would not have raised the backhand.

Actually I think he is on a chartered flight to New Zealand with some ###### girls to meet with Mr. Loe.

####### why does the name of a chicken wing restaurant get edited? brutal

Hey KY gets as many verbals as they like... like 5 over the limit last spring. But they just start culling kids out. One does have to wonder though which player's getting the short end here. I think I read where RM said if JR couldn't come back he'd get an academic scholie to SLU, so Reid could go academic and then become a walk on. I'm hoping I didn't just dream that up out of hoping. That would be a great solution to the dilemma.

They couldn't do that.

Nice thought on zone. Agree, zone would be the way to go if we land Loe, play him at the 4 sliding Cody to 3. Would Rick change his defense to fit his players? These would be wonderful problems to have in Billiken land.

Zone would be perfect....for another coach/program. RM does not like to play zone. RM is bringing in players to play his system and his system is not based upon a zone defense. Possibly a minute or two during a key moment of a certain game but RM is simply not going to change his philopshy and style of play to simply land a recruit. I truly believe that RM has a plan and that this plan has plenty of room for Loe, CE, WR and others.

Zone would be perfect....for another coach/program. RM does not like to play zone. RM is bringing in players to play his system and his system is not based upon a zone defense. Possibly a minute or two during a key moment of a certain game but RM is simply not going to change his philopshy and style of play to simply land a recruit. I truly believe that RM has a plan and that this plan has plenty of room for Loe, CE, WR and others.

I agree to a point. I think he is getting the best players he can that fit his system, however, he's not completely against changing it up a little. I don't see how he would play WR, CE, and Loe all at the same time unless it was just the right matchup for a particular game. I would bet that he would be open to doing what was neccessary to allow his best players to be on the court together for a period of time.

Please don't insult my parents like that EastSide, they would not have raised the backhand.

Actually I think he is on a chartered flight to New Zealand with some ###### girls to meet with Mr. Loe.

####### why does the name of a chicken wing restaurant get edited? brutal

i was trying to figure out what that POUNDED OUT! word was, the best i had come up w/ was PU$$Y.

Eastsidejoe-

Watch out for the backhand. I've commented on this several times in the past, if you read the board. We can't pass up any player that averaged 18 pts a game in international ball. I didnt think i needed to continue to harp on this. I guess for the slow board members I do.

Get back to taxes.

watch what you call the backhand, his bro the Rican knows where you live Jimbo

Eastside-

Don't try to act like you are Italian...go hide up in the 200s. You should thank me for the Bills season thus far as Im single handedly responsible for getting Ellis here by tutoring the guy in Australia via Microsoft NetMeeting. I will get Loe here as well.

I've read that Loe has already been working on any eligibility issues. If he comes here he will be better prepared for NCAA scrutiny than Cody was.

Watching him on video in the U-18 Loe could do it all. He does like to face the basket and take jump shots, but he fills up the lane on breaks and has more post game than Cody does. Also appears to be a little more active defensively than Cody.