SLU Asst AD

I got a phone call that the new Asst (Assoc?) AD wants to meet with me. Yes, me. He is coming to my office in Arnold, MO to meet me.

Now, what do I tell/ask him?

1. Game anouncer

2. Lame promotions

3. Increased PR in the community/media

Anyone else? those are my top three. Remember, I only have one hour for lunch.

mhg

Have the ushers hold people at the top of the aisle until a stoppage of play like they did at Scotttrade.

I got a phone call that the new Asst (Assoc?) AD wants to meet with me. Yes, me. He is coming to my office in Arnold, MO to meet me.

1. Game anouncer

2. Lame promotions

mhg

Booster, ask him about a radio stream for us out-of-town fans so we can the games and Ricks show. Thanks, Tarheel

1. Game anouncer

2. Lame promotions

mhg

If he gives you any information about the program, DEMAND to know who his sources are!!!!

Booster, ask him about a radio stream for us out-of-town fans so we can the games and Ricks show. Thanks, Tarheel

Yes! Ask him about the radio feed and also mention that the video stream is extremely unreliable. To give them credit, it has worked well since I complained to May. Selfish, I know...but I really think we could pick up more fans as the alumni figure out this service is available and reliable. That could lead to increased donations.

The "Demise of the BE" thread has me concerned about our future conference affiliation. Could you ask him if the Athletic Department is actively trying to position SLU to be in the best situation possible if something major were to happen?

To me, that is the number 1 issue.

booster, obviously you should ask about ellis.

other than that, i like your questions fine. too much will enable him to focus on a subject he wants to talk about.

Booster must have written a nice check to the U. this year. <_<

:) Unfortunately was unable to do much in that area this year. Talked to a buddy who knows the guy, and said a friend of his had dinner with him recently.

Doubt he would have much input on BE issues and conference affiliations. The other stuff so far is probably what he needs to hear about.

mhg

<_< Unfortunately was unable to do much in that area this year. Talked to a buddy who knows the guy, and said a friend of his had dinner with him recently.

Doubt he would have much input on BE issues and conference affiliations. The other stuff so far is probably what he needs to hear about.

mhg

Speaking of major issues. As the father of young kids, is there a way to get another Dippin Dots stand at the Fetz? That line is soooooo long!!!!

<_< Unfortunately was unable to do much in that area this year. Talked to a buddy who knows the guy, and said a friend of his had dinner with him recently.

mhg

Agreed. I suspect you'll hear the company line on Ellis, conference affiliation, etc. Seems like access to online video/audio, better PR, better in-game experience are all things that you might have a chance of affecting positively.

I believe that is the man. Hopefully if enough people say the same things, we can implement some change.

mhg

radio and TV for away games are no 1

for home games let them buy tickets or read about it in the morning papger