How many road goames have you attended?

I haven't been to too many, and my schedule doesn't really work for that right now. I've been to games at DePaul, Memphis, UMKC, and Carbondale, and been to the conference tourney in Cincy and Dayton.

The DePaul game was great. I think we were down by 9 at the half and came back to win by 9. I was at the game in Carbondale when Hughes led the comeback. That was the first time I realized how much the Carbondale fans hate SLU and how they really didn't like the Luechtefelds.

This year, Fordham and Temple.

In the past, Pittsburgh, Mizzou, Missouri State, and G-Dub.

I have been to every conference tournament since the Miracle in Memphis (minus the last C-USA one, when I went to the A-10 Tournament).

Road games are fun, especially with signs. Probably the most humorous moment was the entire Pitt student section chanting D-Lischous.

This year, Fordham and Temple.

In the past, Pittsburgh, Mizzou, Missouri State, and G-Dub.

I have been to every conference tournament since the Miracle in Memphis (minus the last C-USA one, when I went to the A-10 Tournament).

Road games are fun, especially with signs. Probably the most humorous moment was the entire Pitt student section chanting D-Lischous.

Road games are even more fun when you're team is good. The next couple of seasons should be fun for those who can make it out on the road.

My schedule now only permits me to go to 1 or 2 road games a year now. I went to St Bonaventure this year. When we were in the MCC my family would go to almost every road game that was on a weekend. Trips to Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Evansville, Chicago were always fun. Went to a few when we were in CUSA Depaul, Louisville, Cincy and I try to get to Carbondale and Springfield every time we play them. The MCC tournament was a blast as a kid until we would inevitably lose to Xavier. I've attended the NCAAs in Atlanta and the NITs in NYC.

i've been to single games at depaul, marquette, mi$$ouri, memphis, siu (numberous times) illinois and butler.

i was a regular conference tourney attendee since 1990 (missed the cusa tourney in birmingham and all the a-10 tourney's in atlantic city).

I haven't been to too many, and my schedule doesn't really work for that right now. I've been to games at DePaul, Memphis, UMKC, and Carbondale, and been to the conference tourney in Cincy and Dayton.

The DePaul game was great. I think we were down by 9 at the half and came back to win by 9. I was at the game in Carbondale when Hughes led the comeback. That was the first time I realized how much the Carbondale fans hate SLU and how they really didn't like the Luechtefelds.

Regular Season

Southwest Missouri St.

Mizzou

Illinois

Marquette (a couple)

Depaul (a couple)

UW-Milwaukee

Bulter

Memphis (a few)

Louisville (a few)

Vegas tourney in 01 or 02

Conference Tourneys

Memphis

Cinci

Louisville

NCAA games

Wichita

Atlanta

All in, not a lot of wins in those games. I agree with Footes that when you win they are about 10X as much fun.

We're talking a lot of years here .....

All A-10 Conference tournaments (Cincy & Atlantic City). Numerous CUSA tournaments (Lousiville, Birmingham, Cincy and St. Lous). No Great Midwest Tournaments. Numerous MCC tournaments (Indianapolis, Dayton, Cincy again).

In-season road games at Notre Dame, Mizzou, George Washington, La Salle, Temple, St. Joe's, Cincinnati, Butler and Dayton. NCAA game in Baltimore against Wake Forest.

C-USA Conference Tournaments:

Louisville

Cincinnati

Memphis

Regular Season Road Games:

SMSU/Missouri State (twice)

Marquette (many times)

Cincinnati

Georgia Tech (at Philips Arena)

SIUC

Memphis

Dayton (many times)

Iowa

Louisville

UWM

Xavier (twice)

Loyola-Chicago

I couldn't believe I hadn't been to more road games as I was looking at old schedules. I made a lot of repeat trips, though, especially Marquette. When I knew who we were playing on the road last year, I was ready for a lot of them, and of course most driveable games from Cincy wound up being on weeknights so I was screwed. Hopefully this year sees a more favorable road schedule.

Marquette, DePaul, Great Midwest Conf Champ in yon olden days

St. Bonnie, USF, Rhodey, UMass (several), BC, Fordham and AC A-10 (twice).

Kingston (Rhodey) Farewell

"Sad to say I'm on my way

I won't be back for many a day

My heart is down, I won't be turning around

I just watched a Billiken loss in Kingston town"

"Sad to say I'm on my way

I won't be back for many a day

My heart is down, I won't be turning around

I just watched a Billiken loss in Kingston town"

Great Harry Belafonte tune.

Since graduation, now this goes back>

CT Mutual Tourney (Hartford)

80-81

WKU L

Army W

NIT Finals:

'89

MSU W

SJU L

'90

UNM W

Vandy L

Regular Season Games

Charlotte: 96-97 L, 97-98 L, 89-90 L, 99-00 L, 00-01 W, 01-02 L, 02-03 L, 03-04 L

04-05 L, 05-06 W, 07-08 L ( :( not a great place to play)

ECU: 01-02 L, 02-03 W, 04-05 L

UAB: 00-01 W, 03-04 L

USM: 04-05 W

Great Harry Belafonte tune.

Since graduation, now this goes back>

CT Mutual Tourney (Hartford)

80-81

WKU L

Army W

NIT Finals:

'89

MSU W

SJU L

'90

UNM W

Vandy L

Regular Season Games

Charlotte: 96-97 L, 97-98 L, 89-90 L, 99-00 L, 00-01 W, 01-02 L, 02-03 L, 03-04 L

04-05 L, 05-06 W, 07-08 L ( :( not a great place to play)

ECU: 01-02 L, 02-03 W, 04-05 L

UAB: 00-01 W, 03-04 L

USM: 04-05 W

Sorry, but it looks like you need to stay away from Charlotte when the Bills come to town. You're bad luck! :(

I'm surprised nobody said UMSL. Yes we played a road game at UMSL. We also played a road game at Wash U.

I made the Wash U road trip and couple of conference tournaments. I think the Wash U road trip was Monroe and Roland's second year if I remember correctly.

Sorry, but it looks like you need to stay away from Charlotte when the Bills come to town. You're bad luck! :(

Footsie

Tell me where we play good on the road anywhere? I seen some real ugggly games in the Halton which made it hard for that 2 hour return trip to Asheville.

Now, since the Spoon Era, I probably made it back to St. Louis for about 15 to 18 games. I can honestly say every game has been a 'W'. This included nice wins against Cincy, Marquette, Kansas, Louisville, Alabama, XU, etc.. Rick and May should fly me in as a honorary Billiken when we have a big game :(

I got an old media guide and looked over the games my father and I roadtripped from when I was about 7-10 years old.

9 games in 85-86 if you count Wash U. I remember that being on 9 cuz my mother watched it at home. We made the trip to Tulsa to see SLU play Oral Roberts. The one and only time we did that.

9 games again in 86-87. The game I remember most was overtime win in Terre Haute

7 games apiece from 87-90 plus the NIT games in NYC. My father had a really good job at the time and could pick up and go whenever he wanted and a relative was a part time member on Grawer's staff so we got to sit with the team on many occasions. I was a ballboy once when we went to a game at Illinois St. I don't remember how I was able to do that, I guess some kid didn't show and I was hanging around I just remember my father screaming at me every time I had to wipe up the floor.