BS interviewed with Florida Atlantic

Best of luck to Brad in landing a job. It's getting late in the coaching carousel for the upcoming season.

I wish him the best of luck, but I did have to chuckle about the "easy recruiting" comment and the recruiting research he was doing on Rivals.

Probably a Jason Grunkemeyer connection.....Miami is a great school (J Crew U), nice scenery

My son went there. Great looking coeds. Good luck to UB. Maybe if he'd spent more time on Rivals while at SLU, well........

My son went there. Great looking coeds. Good luck to UB. Maybe if he'd spent more time on Rivals while at SLU, well........

LOL. I wondered if he found the Rivals site and said, "what the...??? look at all this great information. How come they didn't have this when i was coaching."

I'm just teasing and have a little fun at Sodie's expense.

LOL. I wondered if he found the Rivals site and said, "what the...??? look at all this great information. How come they didn't have this when i was coaching."

I'm just teasing and have a little fun at Sodie's expense.

Hey, if he gets the job, I wonder if he'll bring AK, AM, and MR with him.

I spent the first 20 years of my life a mile from FAU and slowly they are building a nice athletic department. Boca Raton can be a great recruiting tool and the campus makes strides every year. It would be a nice spot for Brad.

Guest BillikenReport

I spent the first 20 years of my life a mile from FAU and slowly they are building a nice athletic department. Boca Raton can be a great recruiting tool and the campus makes strides every year. It would be a nice spot for Brad.

I'd heard Brad really wants that job. Hopefully he gets it and Kramer can follow him there.

It would be funny if Kramer went to Miami-Ohio to fill the spot vacated by Alex Moosmann, who Brad tried to get to walk-on at SLU.

The Bennetts and Soderbergs taking over South Florida?

Nick Bennett is an assistant at Florida Gulf Coast University in Fort Myers after winning two National Titles playing for his dad Jack at Wisconsin-Stevens Point.

This would add Southeast Florida to Southwest Florida.

The Bennetts and Soderbergs taking over South Florida?

Nick Bennett is an assistant at Florida Gulf Coast University in Fort Myers after winning two National Titles playing for his dad Jack at Wisconsin-Stevens Point.

This would add Southeast Florida to Southwest Florida.

Don't forget about Doug "I could anyone to donate" Woolard as at South Florida.

Matt Doherty was there a very short time after being fired by UNC and now he is at SMU. I think he had a 15-13 season there.

The Owls!

There are worse places to live.

FAU is going to interview Mike Jarvis (former St.John`s coach)today as well as another former assistant coach,name escapes me.

You mean Doug Woolard, who mentioned every time, he spoke that Bob Costas was on the search committee to bring him

to SLU

Woolard was a dreadful AD. I have no idea how he got the SLU job, let alone USF- I think he just said and did whatever his higher-ups wanted to hear.

If Brad thinks he had trouble recruiting to SLU because of the campus then he is just wrong. SLU's campus as a whole is very nice. I have seen FAU and theirs is nice also but the campus at SLU was not a problem. Now the facilities was another story. He had trouble recruiting when we were in CUSA and then to the A10 so what makes him think he can recruit to the Sun Belt. I wish him luck but recruiting is the key and if you are a good recruiter you can recruit to anywhere - see the Dukes in the A10 - and if you are not a good recruiter you can not recruit to Kentucky, IU or KU.

If Brad thinks he had trouble recruiting to SLU because of the campus then he is just wrong. SLU's campus as a whole is very nice. I have seen FAU and theirs is nice also but the campus at SLU was not a problem. Now the facilities was another story. He had trouble recruiting when we were in CUSA and then to the A10 so what makes him think he can recruit to the Sun Belt. I wish him luck but recruiting is the key and if you are a good recruiter you can recruit to anywhere - see the Dukes in the A10 - and if you are not a good recruiter you can not recruit to Kentucky, IU or KU.

where did soderberg ever say that? saying he thinks the campus at florida atlantic is a recruiting positive doesnt mean that every previous campus he worked at was a negative.

the only thing i ever heard soderberg complain about was west pine.

where did soderberg ever say that? saying he thinks the campus at florida atlantic is a recruiting positive doesnt mean that every previous campus he worked at was a negative.

the only thing i ever heard soderberg complain about was west pine.

Roy, perhaps I read into his comment of how easy the recruiting would be at FAU because of the campus. You notice I said if he thinks he had trouble at SLU not that he said he had trouble at SLU. My point simply was that he needs more than a nice campus to be successful in recruiting because he had a nice one here and at WI. - granted he was not given a fair time frame to show what he could have done at WI.

I'd coach sweaty-butch-###### wrestling if I could do it in Boca.......

In Brad's defense, if he gets the job, he will be coaching in the Sunbelt Conference. The Sunbelt is not what it was 20 years ago. Once you get past So Alabama and W Kentucky, the rest is pretty much dead weight. So the bar is going to be a lot lower. I have seen So Alabama several times the last two years and I can tell you that someone at Kramer's level will excel.

Anyway, this would be a great break for Brad. Boca a very nice place to ride out the years till retirement. Great weather for year long golf and he get himself a boat for fishing. It beats Green Bay :P

In Brad's defense, if he gets the job, he will be coaching in the Sunbelt Conference. The Sunbelt is not what it was 20 years ago. Once you get past So Alabama and W Kentucky, the rest is pretty much dead weight. So the bar is going to be a lot lower. I have seen So Alabama several times the last two years and I can tell you that someone at Kramer's level will excel.

Anyway, this would be a great break for Brad. Boca a very nice place to ride out the years till retirement. Great weather for year long golf and he get himself a boat for fishing. It beats Green Bay :P

Not to mention that the Jupiter campus is basically where the Cardinals hold spring training.