2017-2018 Schedule

9 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I remember that our game at Hinkle last time wasn't nearly a sellout. Should be a relatively easy ticket to get.

I talked to a person in the Butler ticket office and he said they don't normally sellout, BUT they expect that game to do so.

Hinkle capacity is 9100.  Single game tickets will go on sale 9/29/17.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/11/2017 at 11:19 AM, FromDaEastSide said:

That could be a tough ticket if we are playing across the street - but I do like the court.

emerson(1).jpg

Vtime, what a great venue. I'm sure you left your mark on their MBB team.  Which D1 program did you go to when you left the Stowe?  Did UMC try to steal you away from H-S? 

I have been in bigger/nicer high school gyms, some of which I even played in!

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Bishop said:

Bumping this - what section is everyone in?  Looking to buy some tickets myself today

I haven't bought tickets yet, FWIW. My relative is a Billiken Club member who also wanted to go, so we reached out to the BC,who redirected us to a ticket guy, who was supposed to send more of a general informational email about SLU's section. That was nearly two weeks ago........

We sent him a f/u email today but haven't heard back. Will pass on relevant info....

my tickets are in section 319.   i know a few guys have seats in 317.  i wasnt taking the chance of waiting for someone to get back to me.   so i went through butler as slu more or less was not responding when the single tickets became available.  

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Also, is there any chance we will add a third exhibition game/scrimmage now that the NCAA is giving waivers if it is for hurricane relief?  With all the new players we could use the court time against an opponent.

-little known fact is that a team can play a fourth exhibition game/scrimmage if the funds go to UNC to pay their legal fees for getting no penalties from the NCAA for having make believe classes for 18 years

willie likes this