turn on espn

5 minutes ago, ThreeTimeBilliken said:

A coach that can’t close out a victory?  Welcome home. 

They were playing a big East team significantly bigger than they were.   The fact they can back twice and it went to the last second is very good.

Oh and the sycamore players got fouled twice on the last try and the typical in the tank zebras swallowed their whistles.  

8 minutes ago, ThreeTimeBilliken said:

A coach that can’t close out a victory?  Welcome home. 

It was a 2 point loss in a championship game. Touch grass, ya fool.

Just read where Schertz might be a possibility to replace Musselman at Arkansas. The story listed 7 candidates. Again, my Billiken paranoia has me wondering is this the reason for his delaying an announcement that he’s heading to SLU? 

9 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Just read where Schertz might be a possibility to replace Musselman at Arkansas. The story listed 7 candidates. Again, my Billiken paranoia has me wondering is this the reason for his delaying an announcement that he’s heading to SLU? 

He’s not going to Arkansas.  I follow them closely as my kid goes to school there, we’re actually on our way to visit Fayetteville right now.  The main 3 are Beard, Wade, and Tang.  Schertz is coming to SLU.

if i can get beard, i would.   imo he is one of, if not the best coach, in america. 

3 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

if i can get beard, i would.   imo he is one of, if not the best coach, in america. 

Roy, didn't you say something about the second your coach lacks integrity you're out?

1 minute ago, wgstl said:

Roy, didn't you say something about the second your coach lacks integrity you're out?

the wife retracted everything.  they had a disagreement and she overreacted.   he was guilty of nothing.  

1 hour ago, slu72 said:

Just f'ing stop.........

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

Agreed, best coach in the country.  Arkansas will be a huge winner in that trade off if it happens.  some Arkansas people have been speculating that the AD had him lined up a few weeks ago.  Thus, he basically called Muss out this week for flirting with other schools and said publicly he wasn’t giving him a raise.

I believe that as I’m typing, HCJS ‘s agent is sitting in the living room with Mr. and Mrs. Schertz. He’s laying out all the options for him for his future. Go here and you’ll make this million. Go there and you’ll make that million. Your upside professionally is over here. You decide what you wanna do coach. I’ll leave and you and your wife to decide.

Later today he will call his agent. he will inform him of his choice, and will be ready to go one way, or the other.

I hope it’s to SLU