GDT: SLU v. Fordham

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

So hard ——- while I want to root for the guys does a win just prolong the CTF tenure?  Am I more content to accept the CTF mediocrity knowing CTF is out the door?  

You've summarized our group frustration. It's like Ford has made us want him gone so bad we're conflicted. Makes it un-fun.

I missed when the announcers were talking about the losing streak.  This is SLU's longest losing streak in how long?

2 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

I missed when the announcers were talking about the losing streak.  This is SLU's longest losing streak in how long?

But we had Rick, there was hope. And hope was fulfilled. Not this time around. 

4 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Does the bell toll for Travis Ford? A moral victory we only lost by 2. But, hey, we’ve got the A10’s premiere facilities. We got that going for us, eh? 

Anyone else notice that after that no-call on Parker's drive, Ford ran across court and almost looked like he was pleading his case directly to Chaifetz?

RamJAMTIME likes this

5 minutes ago, ARon said:

Anyone else notice that after that no-call on Parker's drive, Ford ran across court and almost looked like he was pleading his case directly to Chaifetz?

Ford needs to go. I can't even follow this team with this rodeo clown at the helm.

Get him out, get him out.

1 minute ago, GoSluBills said:

Does the chaifetz family pop into to the offices with a briefcase full of buyout $$$?? 

I didn’t see Dr C in his seat for the end of the game. Maybe he was and I’ve just had too many white wine spritzers but if not, let’s hope it was because he was loading up the briefcase 

Since Doge Coin tanked I'm no longer good to float the buyout money right now.  But apparently I won the lottery in the UK and I'll get the funds after I send a transfer to confirm my bank account.

17 minutes ago, ARon said:

Like an inmate calling the Governor at 11:59 pm, it’s too late for clemency, son.