GDT: SLU v. Wichita State

SluSignGuy

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, brianstl said:

These announcers have been reading the board.

It's just so obvious what you should do if you have one of the shortest teams in the country.  Press, try to play in transition.

Back in the day we'd question Majerus because he didn't want to adapt his way of playing to the players he had on the roster.  But he knew he was building toward something he had a plan. Players were getting experience until he had the roster to compete. Now with constant roster turn over, it's not a viable strategy.  So why don't we adjust?  Also it's not as if I could tell you what Ford's team's identity is on offense or defense beyond underachieve.

1 minute ago, laker119 said:

That last turnover was a pass from Gibson that hit the ref.  When luck isn’t on your side it’s really not on your side 

Hey man it's just misfortune.  Ford's misfortune for 23 years (minus 2 years NIT runs, 1 NCAA run, 1 A10 tourney win).  But get over the misfortune and Ford will win. What do you expect at Mid-majors? It's hard to win.

Just now, Soderball said:

So the answer is to stop going to games? 🤣

Man we have a long way to go as a program.

Def not my point.  I mean you make it seem like going to the games is a punishment.  I also have season tickets and go to support the program and have a good time at each game.  If you look at attending games as something you “have” to do then you probably shouldn’t attend in the first place 🤷‍♂️

Kelly Self on the whistle means everyone is getting a bad game. Kelly should have retired several years ago. He's too old and too grudge-y. 

Covington (the black dude) and Burdett (younger white dude) are pretty solid refs.