Womens Basketball 2023-2024

thetorch

9 hours ago, 3star_recruit said:

Coach Tillett is a women's empowerment guru who happens to be a basketball coach.  Unusual arcs to her seasons but you can't argue with the results.

She's going to have to evolve. I understand playing an extremely tough non-conference and getting pummeled to battle harden a team for conference schedule, but getting results in regular season conference play is the next step. 

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

She's going to have to evolve. I understand playing an extremely tough non-conference and getting pummeled to battle harden a team for conference schedule, but getting results in regular season conference play is the next step. 

Yeah I'd like to have a season where we don't have to go on a late heater run just to have a shot.

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Lord Elrond said:

Nice thank you to us WBB season ticket holders, just came in the mail today

IMG_1298.jpeg

That is nice. I replied to the email that i wanted one but it's been so long I figured they lost me somehow. Still waiting for mine, maybe today?

15 minutes ago, White Pelican said:

That is nice. I replied to the email that i wanted one but it's been so long I figured they lost me somehow. Still waiting for mine, maybe today?

Hopefully you get it soon. It was a nice thank you, although I also enjoyed the autographed mini ball last year

21 hours ago, Lord Elrond said:

Hopefully you get it soon. It was a nice thank you, although I also enjoyed the autographed mini ball last year

My shirt came today. I was courtside for the big win at SIUe over Minnesota so this makes a nice souvenir. Looking forward to the new season for both the men and the women. Go Bills!

Lord Elrond and slufanskip like this