GDT: Arch Baron Cup Rd 1

wgstl

Not bad considering .....

Don't leave guys like Weaver, Nwojlei or Brea. Always on Crutcher.  Make him go left.  And Watson.  Make him go right.  Dayton is milking the shot clock and hitting prayers.  No way that continues.  Dayton's entire scholarship front line is in foul trouble.  

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Hollins with some halftime analysis for CBS. He signed with SLU (HS class of 2002) and was released from his LOI after Romar left. Went to UCLA, played professionally for over a decade, most of it in the NBA. Journeyman, but still - another Billiken what if.

34 minutes ago, Go_Bills said:

Free Stream/Currently Working (Use Ad-Block)

Channel 35 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billikens.com (www.billikens.com), these websites are neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billikens.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users, and inclusion of any link implies neither our endorsement of its website nor any association with its operators or owners.

DON’T use this site - it’s a feeder to other sites, as I found out after providing a MC # and never able to access the streaming.  My MC has probably already been hacked. 👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿

1 hour ago, courtside said:

I am not sure. I get that channel on my streaming package. Some of the previous games have been ESPN+ which I also have.

4 minutes ago, wgstl said:

My only halftime pouts/changes

If Jimmerson doesnt improve on D, put jacobs in at the wing.  GJ was a nightmare on D.

Goodwin needs to slow down.  It almost feels like he has to quickly prove something for missing time. 

come out party for Fred?

DJ’s defense in that half was terrible. Let several drive byes and the terrible foul. 

Just now, Major Majerus said:

DON’T use this site - it’s a feeder to other sites, as I found out after providing a MC # and never able to access the streaming.  My MC has probably already been hacked. 👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿

Yoooo, don't ever give your CC info to these bootleg streaming sites, man. Go freeze that right now, seriously.

There are ways to work around the pop ups and get the stream. Takes some patience and know-how. But if anything ever looks questionable, bail.

SLU_Lax likes this

Honestly I was expecting worse.

I think the layoff is a bigger factor than people realize. I’ve been worrying about the first half of their return game all week. 

I wish Ford would have called a TO or two just to catch a breather. I’d be ok seeing that in half number two. 

2 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Ryan Hollins with some halftime analysis for CBS. He signed with SLU (HS class of 2002) and was released from his LOI after Romar left. Went to UCLA, played professionally for over a decade, most of it in the NBA. Journeyman, but still - another Billiken what if.

I was wondering why he referred to us as his “halfway alma mater” during pre-game

5 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

Not bad considering .....

Don't leave guys like Weaver, Nwojlei or Brea. Always on Crutcher.  Make him go left.  And Watson.  Make him go right.  Dayton is milking the shot clock and hitting prayers.  No way that continues.  Dayton's entire scholarship front line is in foul trouble.  

If they can’t slow Crutcher they may need to leave Thatch in to shadow him.

Ill give up a few points on offense if it eliminates Crutcher.

5 minutes ago, Major Majerus said:

I'm using the original link from Go_Bills that is on the Game Day info thread. I didn't give my info and still was able to get to the game. NEVER download anything or give ANY info to those pirate sites.

9 minutes ago, Major Majerus said:

This is a joke right? Please tell me this is a joke? I literally put free in the title. 

Edit: None of my links should ever need credit card information ever. Literally defeats the purpose of posting them as free.

3 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Yoooo, don't ever give your CC info to these bootleg streaming sites, man. Go freeze that right now, seriously.

There are ways to work around the pop ups and get the stream. Takes some patience and know-how. But if anything ever looks questionable, bail.

I don’t know how to freeze what I’ve done & there were no prompts to avoid pop ups.  I used rabbit ears & a dial on TV as a kid so I am out of my league here,

2 minutes ago, Major Majerus said:

I don’t know how to freeze what I’ve done & there were no prompts to avoid pop ups.  I used rabbit ears & a dial on TV as a kid so I am out of my league here,

He means freeze that card.  You need to cancel that one and get a new #.  Those services are pirates.  They steal your credit card info.