GDT: Arch Baron Cup Rd 1

wgstl

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, brianstl said:

Gibson is good defensively, but you can’t blame him for that three.  Jesus, get a grip

Have you watched this game at all? GJ was a huge liability at D, massive, almost like short handed. 

Dayton rested Crutcher the whole second half until it was crunch time.  He's been nothing up until these last three minutes.  We Didn't run at home but we we're preoccupied with catching up.

Well I kind of figured this was going to happen.

Just to long of a break to overcome.

One concern for me coming from this game is that Hargrove can’t get off the bench.

Nobody was happy with Jacobs and Jimerson tonight. Thatch didn’t do much. How is it that Hargrove can only get 30 seconds of mop up duty?

With the long lay off I was expecting more subs and longer run for bench guys. It didn’t happen.

CBFan and SLU_Lax like this

Billikens terrible from the three-point line. Jimerson, Perkins, jacobs, and collins have to get it together. We will win exactly zero games with this kind of 3 point performance. Awful. Jimerson needs to take more shots, perkins needs to give us the threes I know he can deliver

A lot of posters talked about playing a lot of players Ford did not do that tonight. Hargrove 30 seconds, Bell 0 and Russell 0.  

dlarry likes this