Gdt: Appetizer state

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked App St schedule. Lowest point total to date. Biggest point spread in loss was by 22 to Purdue. They went for 70. Our D was good, TOs way down. Balanced scoring. Good minutes from Hankton (find the weight room). A blow out. What's not to like? 

2 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Boy, u really are as thin skinned as everyone says. How about u transferring

And youre as senile as everyone says. Remember when you chastised me for a tongue in cheek running joke about Fred Thatch going by only his first name. By essentially saying the same thing you did? 

See, short a sound, not Appalaychian. That's an out of date clip as Appy State has won like 4 bowl games in a row as the annual, or nearly annual Sun Belt Conference Champions.

36 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Are our best shooters on the bench??

Why is Travis burying Raboin on the bench? We need that guy on the floor. WTF is going on? :sarcasm:

Just back from the game and a most satisfactory win it was. Loved it. Loved to see Raboin getting to score at the end of the game and also Jacobs. This is done. The new year is just ready to come and with it will come the conference games. Hope we do great in conference play. All the best and happy new year to all.

johnbj14 likes this

Glad to see Fred attacking the basket. If he continues that trend, it will open up his mid-range game. And I tip my cap to Coach Ford for sticking with Tramaine despite his ongoing shooting struggles and two horrific turnovers. We're going to need his creativity off the bounce in conference play.

Hankton's being in perfect position to shoot once he receives the pass is going to swing the momentum in a game for us this year.

SLU_Nick likes this

39 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

Not sure it if was the opponent, but that was our best offense of the year.  Lots of good looks, unselfish distribution, and good contributions by most everyone. D was stout as usual.  

They've had high scoring games mostly. I don't think they hang their hat on D. On the other hand they came in averaging 85 pts per game. Am sure the Wiz will put this W in more perspective for us. 

27 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Glad to see Fred attacking the basket. If he continues that trend, it will open up his mid-range game. And I tip my cap to Coach Ford for sticking with Tramaine despite his ongoing shooting struggles and two horrific turnovers. We're going to need his creativity off the bounce in conference play.

Hankton's being in perfect position to shoot once he receives the pass is going to swing the momentum in a game for us this year.

I thought Isabell has a strong second half.