Billikens.com Message Board
slu06

2019 - 2020 Ticket Exchange

Anyone interested in 8 tix for tonight’s game in section 115? Pickup in crestwood

1 hour ago, Littlebill said:

Anyone interested in 8 tix for tonight’s game in section 115? Pickup in crestwood

WTF? 

Does anybody have 1 extra (could be any old seat) for Sunday that they'd be willing to part with?  Need one for my 4-year old.

5 hours ago, SShoe said:

Does anybody have 1 extra (could be any old seat) for Sunday that they'd be willing to part with?  Need one for my 4-year old.

Just carry him in.  Make sure his coat has a hood. Tell him to play like he’s sleeping.  And put his hood up.  They don’t say a word.  Took my 8yr old in 5 times like that last year.

15 minutes ago, Slowry said:

Just carry him in.  Make sure his coat has a hood. Tell him to play like he’s sleeping.  And put his hood up.  They don’t say a word.  Took my 8yr old in 5 times like that last year.

I‘ve seen this before....

My daughter and fiancee coming to town next weekend.  Looking for 2 additional tickets for the Belmont game.   PM me if you have 2 for that game.   Thanks!

If someone has one spare ticket for Wednesday's (11/20) High Point game, I would appreciate it.  If possible, it would be great if it could be sent digitally via Ticketmaster to smrogers@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Steve

If anyone has 2 tickets available for Wed. night, 11/20/19, High Point, please send me a PM.  Like SluSignGuy's post, if the tickets could be sent by email, that would be good. 

Thanks, BAB.

UPDATE:  I have our tickets. 

Unfortunately, I am unable to attend tonight's game, as well as Saturday versus Belmont.  I have my four seats available for both (physical tickets).  Let me know if anyone can put them to use.