Jump to content
Billikens.com Message Board
slu06

2019 - 2020 Ticket Exchange

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, billscamper44 said:

i would be interested in those tickets for tomorrow. let me know what i should do.

thanks!

Thank you for checking but almaman took them.  Because I travel with my job there is always a possibility of me posting here again for free tickets.  I am a season ticket holder and all I ask for free tickets is please attend and cheer the team on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Thank you for checking but almaman took them.  Because I travel with my job there is always a possibility of me posting here again for free tickets.  I am a season ticket holder and all I ask for free tickets is please attend and cheer the team on.

got it. always a bills fan. thanks for responding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not able to make it into STL for the game tomorrow.  Unless my old roommate takes the tickets, I should have 2 tickets in 104.  PM if interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, slu06 said:

Not able to make it into STL for the game tomorrow.  Unless my old roommate takes the tickets, I should have 2 tickets in 104.  PM if interested.

Just sent you a pm..thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone has a couple they are looking to get rid of, let me know.  Will pay in beers or cash...rather get from a ticket holder than box office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joe_davola said:

If anyone has a couple they are looking to get rid of, let me know.  Will pay in beers or cash...rather get from a ticket holder than box office.

Not to be a jerk, but why is this the case? Wouldn't supporting the AD help all of our student athletes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, slu72 fan said:

Not to be a jerk, but why is this the case? Wouldn't supporting the AD help all of our student athletes?

Not Davola but better tickets and just maybe keep those lower seats filled with actual bodies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

Not Davola but better tickets and just maybe keep those lower seats filled with actual bodies. 

there are plenty of seats for sale, by the ticket office, downstairs. Just seems to me that, with all of the lamenting about the AD on here, the answer is more money. So, the better benefit would be to buy tickets at the box office. That's just my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slu72 fan said:

there are plenty of seats for sale, by the ticket office, downstairs. Just seems to me that, with all of the lamenting about the AD on here, the answer is more money. So, the better benefit would be to buy tickets at the box office. That's just my opinion.

I'm not going to disagree with you on that.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least Davola is making an effort to go to the game instead of watching the game on TV.  Give him a break!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, slu72 fan said:

there are plenty of seats for sale, by the ticket office, downstairs. Just seems to me that, with all of the lamenting about the AD on here, the answer is more money. So, the better benefit would be to buy tickets at the box office. That's just my opinion.

my guess is his perception is he can get a better seat from an existing ticket holder.   maybe get at a reduced cost or free as well.   both are good reasons to seek out the existing ticket holder that cant use his/her tickets instead of going to the box office first and sitting in the upper deck behind the band.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, billiken_roy said:

my guess is his perception is he can get a better seat from an existing ticket holder.   maybe get at a reduced cost or free as well.   both are good reasons to seek out the existing ticket holder that cant use his/her tickets instead of going to the box office first and sitting in the upper deck behind the band.

there are plenty of available seats downstairs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, slu72 fan said:

there are plenty of available seats downstairs.

maybe you skipped over the "maybe get at a reduced cost or free as well"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

my guess is his perception is he can get a better seat from an existing ticket holder.   maybe get at a reduced cost or free as well.   both are good reasons to seek out the existing ticket holder that cant use his/her tickets instead of going to the box office first and sitting in the upper deck behind the band.

bulls eye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

maybe you skipped over the "maybe get at a reduced cost or free as well"?

No, my reading comprehension is as good as yours. I just wish people would be more committed to helping our program than saving a few bucks. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone reading this is more committed than 99.9999999999999999% of metro population. If all the unsold tickets tickets were given away at game time I'm guessing place still wouldn't fill up. I hope this opinion has short shelf life, we run table in conference and all the sudden TF is getting Spoonlike luv in da lou and we're all checking CL and The Hub for scarce tickets but as long as it's not sold out many of the .0000000000000000000001 %ers have $$ issues and use that and in some cases only that in their decision making when they post on this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, slu72 fan said:

No, my reading comprehension is as good as yours. I just wish people would be more committed to helping our program than saving a few bucks. 

 

How much do you give back to the program each year? Do you give above your season ticket costs?  If not, why not?  Why don't you support the program more by giving more donations?  At what point does it stop?  Just a ticket or is there a minimum amount we should all give back?  Do we go for a percentage of our paychecks?  I'm assuming you can give more, since you assume everyone else should.  

 

I was trying to pay back a loyal fan that pays for their seats by offering them cash or beer.  I figured most people on here are die hards and spend their hard earned money.  I wanted to try to pay that person back.  I was given tickets for free, but that wasn't the point.

Private message me and I'll give you my phone number and seat and we can talk about my donations to the school throughout the years.  Maybe you can buy me a beer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joe_davola said:

How much do you give back to the program each year? Do you give above your season ticket costs?  If not, why not?  Why don't you support the program more by giving more donations?  At what point does it stop?  Just a ticket or is there a minimum amount we should all give back?  Do we go for a percentage of our paychecks?  I'm assuming you can give more, since you assume everyone else should.  

 

I was trying to pay back a loyal fan that pays for their seats by offering them cash or beer.  I figured most people on here are die hards and spend their hard earned money.  I wanted to try to pay that person back.  I was given tickets for free, but that wasn't the point.

Private message me and I'll give you my phone number and seat and we can talk about my donations to the school throughout the years.  Maybe you can buy me a beer.

was just going to hit good post but last sentence cracked me up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joe_davola said:

How much do you give back to the program each year? Do you give above your season ticket costs?  If not, why not?  Why don't you support the program more by giving more donations?  At what point does it stop?  Just a ticket or is there a minimum amount we should all give back?  Do we go for a percentage of our paychecks?  I'm assuming you can give more, since you assume everyone else should.  

 

I was trying to pay back a loyal fan that pays for their seats by offering them cash or beer.  I figured most people on here are die hards and spend their hard earned money.  I wanted to try to pay that person back.  I was given tickets for free, but that wasn't the point.

Private message me and I'll give you my phone number and seat and we can talk about my donations to the school throughout the years.  Maybe you can buy me a beer.

You picked the wrong guy to compare your donation. I think most people know who I am. I’m prettty sure I pay my fair share. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, slu72 fan said:

You picked the wrong guy to compare your donation. I think most people know who I am. I’m prettty sure I pay my fair share. 

 

Why don't you give more than you do?  You never answered when enough was enough?  There is always more to give, right?  Should we run it by you since you know everyone's reasoning for getting tickets the way they do.  Do you know everyone's financial situation and whether someone is looking for free tickets or trying to reimburse a loyal fan?  Dont assume anything, bigshot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, slu72 fan said:

Not to be a jerk, but why is this the case? Wouldn't supporting the AD help all of our student athletes?

As far as I am concerned Joe Davola (and anyone else) can buy his tickets any way he wants for any reason he may have. This is none of your business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C'mon '72 fan, and Joe save your fire for that horrible flapping hawk abomination tonight.  You're both good fans! 

 

In my opinion, if your ass is in a seat at Chaifets and you are wearing one article of blue clothing and no one in  your party is wearing black and gold (or any other schools colors) you are all we can ask for as fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...