Grad Transfer & JUCO Tracker

ACE

2 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Assuming slu will be getting commit from someone soon @TheOne

I apologize for being terribly lazy and needy but is there an updated list of players that could still land at SLU? It looks like a lot of the ones we had on our radar have committed elsewhere. 

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I apologize for being terribly lazy and needy but is there an updated list of players that could still land at SLU? It looks like a lot of the ones we had on our radar have committed elsewhere. 

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Pistol keeps a thorough updated list here that includes graduate transfers.

Frank just said they are "close" to landing the grad transfer from Samford.  Not sure how plugged in Frank is on this or if he is just reading the hopes and wishes of this board. I would feel better if we heard something from TheOne.

1 minute ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Skyline > price hill > gold star 

14 hours ago, JMM28 said:

What did he ever do to you??

I've been to most of the local chili parlors, I think, but still have some spots on the Cincinnati Chili Trail left to cross off my list. Each has its own charms and things to set it apart, but I still think Skyline does the best overall job.

19 minutes ago, ACE said:

Frank just said they are "close" to landing the grad transfer from Samford.  Not sure how plugged in Frank is on this or if he is just reading the hopes and wishes of this board. I would feel better if we heard something from TheOne.

We're in his final 9, and we have been one of 3 visits he's taken. I would still expect him to take his other visits, though, and could see one of those going to Ohio State.

Nat Dixon has been to Memphis and Wake Forest and is going to Penn State next, and says he's also considering visiting Nevada and Xavier. We don't appear to be a finalist there, unless something changes with one of those other rosters and he keeps a wider net out there.

Zach Johnson is in the process of visiting Miami, Creighton, Louisville, and Oklahoma, and will wrap up the visits next week. He appears focused on those four.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Yuri and him would make some great recruiting news 

PG Aaron Calixte from Maine - one of the first grad transfer guards to announce, and one of the most sought-after from the start - is joining Miles Reynolds at Oklahoma. That kinda lets you know what Oklahoma has in mind for Miles.

1 hour ago, Pistol said:

We're in his final 9, and we have been one of 3 visits he's taken. I would still expect him to take his other visits, though, and could see one of those going to Ohio State.

nm nm

1 minute ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Apologize if this has been posted already but looks like Maine guard Aaron Calixte is transferring to Oklahoma.

20 hours ago, Pistol said:

giphy.gif

36 minutes ago, Pistol said:

HA!! It appears I was 3 minutes too late on this one! In all honesty, your post hadn't shown up on my screen yet because I hadn't refreshed the page to show new posts. Lesson learned.

I ALMOST had some "breaking" news -_- I'm  0 for my last 2....time to call it quits.

The flurry of transfers we saw earlier is starting to slow down, although more will continue over the next several weeks. Really hope Coleman is the guy to round out this roster. Not only does he appear to be an ideal fit, he's really the only available name we've been linked with still out there. The two jucos and some of the other grad transfers connected with us earlier aren't gonna happen.

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

The flurry of transfers we saw earlier is starting to slow down, although more will continue over the next several weeks. Really hope Coleman is the guy to round out this roster. Not only does he appear to be an ideal fit, he's really the only available name we've been linked with still out there. The two jucos and some of the other grad transfers connected with us earlier aren't gonna happen.

Seems like the only guy left that could start for our team I hope coach Ford seals the deal.

10 hours ago, ACE said:

Corey Evans is saying Coleman is visiting SMU this weekend

16 hours ago, slusam said:

Corey Evans is saying Coleman is visiting SMU this weekend

I'm afraid that's where he'll go. Hopefully something goes wrong during the SMU visit and he comes back around. I've just become accustomed to Travis and co. sealing the deal when they get a visit, so a bit of a surprise we didn't get good news a couple weeks ago.