GDT A10 Tournabee Day 1

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only good thing is down ten at half.  Not out of reach just yet.  We have no choice but to play zone and hope they settle for jumpers and miss.  Otherwise they blow by us and its foul city.

Just now, johnbj14 said:

When Zeke is square to the basket, he has a great looking shot. Really think he could be dangerous his final three years with all the playmakers coming in. 

grasping at straws.

Dukes 42-32 at the half

FG 13-23, 3pt 2-3, FT 4-9, rebounds Dukes 16-11, TO's 6 Fouls SLU 12 Dukes 7.

Moore, Agbeko, and Roby 6 points, Welmer 5 points, JJ and Crawford 4 points, Hines 1 point

Zeke can really stroke it. I have to think he's a useful role player on any SLU roster moving forward, a guy who can come in and shoot like that. He's got a lot to learn in terms of his all-around game but the potential is there.

2 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

turnovers are a B#%&%

Only 6 better foul shooting and rebounding would have made a difference.

1 minute ago, Pistol said:

Zeke can really stroke it. I have to think he's a useful role player on any SLU roster moving forward, a guy who can come in and shoot like that. He's got a lot to learn in terms of his all-around game but the potential is there.

I was wondering what you thought of Zeke now that we are at the end of the season.

He struggled making a shot and now he is locked in.

Glad to hear that you think Zeke has a role in the future.

6 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Yep.  How many other teams in the league next year will have an 11th man as good as Zeke?

Just now, Pistol said:

Lewis is the new Billiken Killer. Micah Mason all over again, except he's a local kid.

How awesome would it be if we could go sit in Crews' living room in Indiana right now, find the link to this game, and make him watch while explaining why Lewis wasn't good enough for an offer. It's comically embarassing.