Methdale Monstrosity GDT 12/21 ...

Taj79

Hats off to SLU admin. Excellent meal at Lorenzini's. Guy Phillips pronounced my father's name right (although it is hard to botch Nick Hall) and best of all the ball signed by the team didn't have Crews' signature on it. My father was pleased.

I'm just bored out of my mind at these games now. I don't even have the energy to heckle Crews. The 2nd half was brutal. We are a team full of end of the rotation players.

Congratulations to your father, at least you all had a nice time.

Just a brutal game. At least SIUC kept us in the game by also not being able to make a perimeter shot. Unfortunately, they started making a few in the 2nd half and pulled away. Did we establish a new low with our 2nd half offense?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just bored out of my mind at these games now. I don't even have the energy to heckle Crews. The 2nd half was brutal. We are a team full of end of the rotation players.

I think there are some decent talent level players, but the roster construction makes 0 sense. A big group of 2/3 types with no real PG and no decent big man. Guys like Roby, Reynolds, and Crawford have a role on a good team. But those roles are 6th, 8th and 9th men. Not top 3 guards.

Can't wait for MB

Tell me why you are enjoying this...several posters do; the team is playing poorly and you and others seem happy about it. Over and over, classless posts, demeaning posts, trying to top each other like middle school boys.

Tell me.

Tell me why you are enjoying this...several posters do; the team is playing poorly and you and others seem happy about it. Over and over, classless posts, demeaning posts, trying to top each other like middle school boys.

Tell me.

Because no one likes being strung along. Crews is not the answer and any accidental achievement only delays the inevitable. If we suck hard enough, our piece of athletic department will be forced to take action and we can start fixing this sooner rather than later.

Maybe.

He's not going to show up for a while. He's been absent for a few days now.

It is awful to watch, something is really wrong.

Morehead St, Tenn Martin, Inidana St. now SIUC... losing at home and not being competitive is indicative of a team that has several problems.

Coaching? Nobody effective at the 5? Poor team defense? Irratic shooting? No one stepping up and providing consistent production? I had hoped out of Yarbrough, Roby, Bartley, Reggie, and Crawford, a few would improve significantly. Nope. Then one of the 5's would at least guard the rim a bit, but it all isn't happening. Some improvement from Reynolds but not much.

If this continues into the spring, we are heading to 9-10-11 wins at this rate and, what, a 250+ RPI, then yes, changes need to be made.

Morehead St, Tenn Martin, now SIUC... losing at home and not being competitive is indicative of a team that has several problems.

Coaching? Nobody effective at the 5? Poor team defense? Irratic shooting? No one stepping up and providing consistent production? I had hoped out of Yarbrough, Roby, Bartley, Reggie, and Crawford, a few would improve significantly. Nope. Then one of the 5's would at least guard the rim a bit, but it all isn't happening. Some improvement from Reynolds but not much.

If this continues into the spring, we are heading to 9-10-11 wins at this rate and, what, a 250+ RPI, then yes, changes need to be made.

Wow. It's official. MB73 calling less than 10 wins and a 300 RPI.

#FireJimCrews NOW!!!!

Morehead St, Tenn Martin, Inidana St. now SIUC... losing at home and not being competitive is indicative of a team that has several problems.

Profound stuff

Tell me.

I don't think I've been over the top in my criticisms. As Jimbo alluded to, I don't want to see this drag out. I am not enjoying this. Trust me. I'd much rather be getting piss drunk in Columbus, Ohio with several hundred of my closest friends.

Nothing is changing. Nothing is going to change. We have a completely jacked roster compilation. We have two older coaches who were not successful as head coaches. We have assistants who have never proven anything. Things are horrible.