Methdale Monstrosity GDT 12/21 ...

Taj79

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beane just flat-out disrespected Roby. 18 points, but it's taken him 22 shots to get there. Announcers are talking about how the Wichita State players are the only thing keeping him from first team All-Valley. True, and kinda painful for him because he's a nice player and will thrive his senior year in that league.

on the score question...I ask for the score when I am scrolling through the board when I have 30 seconds to check the score. Normally when I am in the bathroom of a restaurant or something. I am not going through the ESPN mobile site and checking the A10 tab...

Score is 64-50. With 30 secs left

Fire Crews.

on the score question...I ask for the score when I am scrolling through the board when I have 30 seconds to check the score. Normally when I am in the bathroom of a restaurant or something. I am not going through the ESPN mobile site and checking the A10 tab...

Lazy, I guess.

This has been enlightening. Thank you both.

Score is 64-50. With 30 secs left

Fire Crews.

Just type SLU basketball into google. Comes up with the game and score (slightly delayed)

The really demoralizing thing about this game: We didn't play poorly compared to how we've been playing this season. Their players are simply better than our players. We don't have guys who came in ready to play college ball, and we don't have a coach who has elevated them to the necessary level.

Every successive game reinforces this premise.

The really demoralizing thing about this game: We didn't play poorly compared to how we've been playing this season. Their players are simply better than our players. We don't have guys who came in ready to play college ball, and we don't have a coach who has elevated them to the necessary level.

Every successive game reinforces this premise.

It was also nice to watch a team struggle to make perimeter jumpers nearly as badly as us (unfortunately they started to make some in the 2nd half).

Crews put Miles Reynolds back in the game with 20 seconds left and then called for a press down by 13 points.

Dude is just trolling us now.

I really wonder if he's losing it. Like, not in a casual comment sense of "Oh, he's losing it," but really in a mental health sense. There's no rational explanation for his in-game decision making, and it's becoming more stark with each game.

Nothing to back this up, but my guess is his constant tinkering with the starts and rotation has probably ticked off every player at least once or twice this year. If this is true he's lost this team. Now given our way less than elite level of talent that's not lsing much, but compounding that with confusion in the players' minds of where they stand with him you've got a tsunami in the making.

Hats off to SLU admin. Excellent meal at Lorenzini's. Guy Phillips pronounced my father's name right (although it is hard to botch Nick Hall) and best of all the ball signed by the team didn't have Crews' signature on it. My father was pleased.

I'm just bored out of my mind at these games now. I don't even have the energy to heckle Crews. The 2nd half was brutal. We are a team full of end of the rotation players.