Chaifetz beer options

BuD is still brewed five miles from Chaifetz. Anybody who doesn't like it should register for one of President Trump's camps.

I love Kraftig, but it's shipped in from Commie Colorado. Or is it Milwaukee? Same difference. Until Billy finally builds his St. Louis brewery and employs more than three St. Louis workers, Bud will be the biggest, most StLest beer there is.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every Becks sold In the US is brewed in St. Louis.

That's the spirit. Beck's sure produces more economic development for the region than Kraftig is right now. Even the hipsters and silver spoon types looking for some continental sophistication can drink local.

Kraftig is awful. Period. Crappy budweiser with craft brewery sounding marketing. If you are going to buy a mass produced lager, just buy the one created and made in Soulard.

i was pleased that you can buy O'Falllon's 5-Day IPA at the regular concession stand.

I am still ticked that they increased the cost of popcorn by 25% and took away free refills. (That is like an 800% price increase for my boys.)

I am none too happy with the steep increase in beer prices, following a year where they had already jacked up the price for a crappy draft.

Kraftig tall boy for $10.25? Large draft for $9.25? If I'm forced to watch Morehead a$$fuok the Bills on a weeknight, I shouldn't be getting anally raped myself at the concession stands.

Kraftig is awful. Period. Crappy budweiser with craft brewery sounding marketing. If you are going to buy a mass produced lager, just buy the one created and made in Soulard.

i was pleased that you can buy O'Falllon's 5-Day IPA at the regular concession stand.

I am still ticked that they increased the cost of popcorn by 25% and took away free refills. (That is like an 800% price increase for my boys.)

Disagree on Kraftig being awful.

True story. Got some chicken tenders and fries tonight. Awful.

Not sure how anyone can up a pretzel with cheese but apparetbly the fetz can.

I am none too happy with the steep increase in beer prices, following a year where they had already jacked up the price for a crappy draft.

Kraftig tall boy for $10.25? Large draft for $9.25? If I'm forced to watch Morehead a$$fuok the Bills on a weeknight, I shouldn't be getting anally raped myself at the concession stands.

I was thinking about that tonight. The prices used to be very reasonable for a sports venue. 24oz beers were 7.25 or 7.50 when they first opened. Not bad for two 12 oz beers. Basically normal bar prices.

Not surprisingly the prices for the happy hour nachos and beer have gone up as well. Discovered last night that nachos are now $2.25 and even though beer is still $2, it now comes in a 10 instead of a 12 ounce cup. On top of that the concession stand worker literally tried to hand me a cup that was 33% beer and 67% head. And then she looked at me funny when I indicated that I wouldn't accept it. Not that I'm usually one to complain about getting more head, but when it comes to my beverage at the Fetz, I want it to be mostly beer.

For many of you, I recommend a flask full of your favorite, high-alcohol content libation. (1) You'll need it to stomach the product on the court. (2) Much cheaper and more effective alternative to pricey draft beers.

It's definitely a sad state when the tactics I've historically had to employ to get through a women's game are now being recommended to get through a men's game. That said, given the early success of the Billi-women there was talk last night in my group about making a concerted effort to attend more of their games this year...so we hope to see you there too!!

The happy hour beer cups are too small to even bother with. But the all time worst concession item might be the fried fish sandwich they introduced this year. Terrible.

I used one of the coupons last year for the hot dogs. I can see whey they wanted to give them away. I realize there's always a lot of sodium in a hot dog, but I could have been a stand-in for Lenin in his tomb after eating one of those.

The happy hour beer cups are too small to even bother with. But the all time worst concession item might be the fried fish sandwich they introduced this year. Terrible.

Last year I attended a Tennessee BBall game and they had Corky's BBQ. Couldn't they get Pappy's or one of the other the big name St Louis BBQ restaurants to open a stand?

I used one of the coupons last year for the hot dogs. I can see whey they wanted to give them away. I realize there's always a lot of sodium in a hot dog, but I could have been a stand-in for Lenin in his tomb after eating one of those.

The old grilled hot dog booth that was next to Crown Valley is gone, but they do have another booth with some type of "gourmet" hot dog that looks more appetizing than the ones at the regular concession stands.

hahahahaha

Lil guy, yes, Budweiser is brewed 5 miles from the Fetz, sure, but not for long.

The bastards from Brazil will shut it all down, it's just a matter of time. Cost of goods in the multiple story manufacturing process is problematic. Profits go to a foo foo overseas Brazilian dominated company.

St. Louis owned Kraftig tastes very, very good.

Kraftig is virtually the same as any A-B InBev lager. It's owned by a freaking Busch; he's not exactly forging new frontiers. To say one is significantly better than the other is to buy into marketing. Bud, Miller, Coors - it doesn't matter. If you're going to drink a macro lager, you're not going to tell much difference.

If you care about locally owned companies, St. Louis has a glut of breweries that are 100% locally owned and operated, and some of which are making world-class beer in dozens of styles. Forget about the beers at the game and hit one of these places on the way there or home.

For many of you, I recommend a flask full of your favorite, high-alcohol content libation. (1) You'll need it to stomach the product on the court. (2) Much cheaper and more effective alternative to pricey draft beers.

I would like to see someone pounding booze in the front row and then projectile vomit on the floor when Jolly does something dumb.

Lil guy, yes, Budweiser is brewed 5 miles from the Fetz, sure, but not for long.

The bastards from Brazil will shut it all down, it's just a matter of time. Cost of goods in the multiple story manufacturing process is problematic. Profits go to a foo foo overseas Brazilian dominated company.

St. Louis owned Kraftig tastes very, very good.

No way. This will not happen in any of our lifetimes. As Brito said at the time, they were buying "stars and stripes in a bottle." Removing the connection to the historic St. Louis Brewery would compromise that image much more than it already has been. And doing that at a time when they are continuing to lose market share to both craft beer and trendy, retro all-American brands like Coors Banquet would make the opposite of sense.