Question- Do refs scout, review film or do per game prep?

kmbilliken

Just wondering if refs do pre game prep to get ready for their teams so they know tendencies of players and have a pre conceived idea of players? Such as, they would figure that MR drives to the hoop looking for a foul and therefore have less tendency to call one.

god i hope not

Just wondering if refs do pre game prep to get ready for their teams so they know tendencies of players and have a pre conceived idea of players? Such as, they would figure that MR drives to the hoop looking for a foul and therefore have less tendency to call one.

No.

Did the Fordham game provide any evidence that this is true? I think all they do is call all the ticky tack fouls against the visiting team and they can control any game for a home team but also not matching another teams energy at the start of a game in their house is a recipe for disaster.

over at the downtown Y?

I officiated boys and girls high school basketball as well as women's NAIA basketball. Have you officiated anywhere before? I officiated Public League High games when Marvin Neals was coaching Soldan and Cardinal Ritter games when Julian Winfield, Chris Carrawell, Loren Woods, and Jahidi White played. Winfield played before the other three. I then officiated NAIA games. Don't ask smart ass questions if you don't have ANY information.

I officiated boys and girls high school basketball as well as women's NAIA basketball. Have you officiated anywhere before? I officiated Public League High games when Marvin Neals was coaching Soldan and Cardinal Ritter games when Julian Winfield, Chris Carrawell, Loren Woods, and Jahidi White played. Winfield played before the other three. I then officiated NAIA games. Don't ask smart ass questions if you don't have ANY information.

Get the stick out of your @$$ and take a joke you clown.

We are all very impressed