Relive that Billiken Moment

bills11

For anyone that wasn't the game tonight or not in their seats at halftime, they started a new promotion called "Relive that Billiken Moment", and basically a fan goes on the court and tries to make a famous shot that a Billiken made in the past, so immediately I started thinking of what moments they would do for the rest of the year.

Tonight they did Rob Loe's three pointer to tie George Mason at Chaifetz last year late in the game.

Ones I thought of from recent memory are Kwamain vs Dayton, Anthony Drejaj vs Iowa, and Kevin Lisch at Richmond in the 3OT game a couple years ago, anyone else got any thoughts?

All great moments, but they are giving away $100 if you make the shot (and the fan did make it to night) so its got to be a tough shot, not a layup and the foul by Jett or a pick set by Conklin

If any right-handed fan could make a double-clutch left-handed layup in traffic against swarming NC State defense then they deserve the hundo.

I immediately thought of the Orlando Stewart behind the back layup, and Jordair Jett's greatest missed dunks.

This is an inherently flawed concept as you can't expect some dude to replicate some classic shot performed by an elite D1 athlete, nor can 1 person replicate a team generated basket.

Rob Loe was open because the defense was focused on Evans and Jett. Loe caught a bullet pass and hit an open 3. He didn't take the ball from midcourt and casually walk without dribbling to the 3 point line like the dude did last night.

Props for making the shot, but it was effectively just a shot for cash from the 3 point line.

For anyone that wasn't the game tonight or not in their seats at halftime, they started a new promotion called "Relive that Billiken Moment", and basically a fan goes on the court and tries to make a famous shot that a Billiken made in the past, so immediately I started thinking of what moments they would do for the rest of the year.

Tonight they did Rob Loe's three pointer to tie George Mason at Chaifetz last year late in the game.

Ones I thought of from recent memory are Kwamain vs Dayton, Anthony Drejaj vs Iowa, and Kevin Lisch at Richmond in the 3OT game a couple years ago, anyone else got any thoughts?

Used to rock this on my Ipod-Classic. Didn't remember it being this low quality but whatever.

Also this: