Selection Sunday Thread

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dickie V. just picked us as his upset special for round 1/2. We're good for one win this tourney.

Im pretty sure he also picked The U of San Francisco and Depaul to advance.

I appreciate his confidence in the Bills but he is nothing more than a sober version of Harry Carrey.

Well, the genius, Dickie V who looks like he's ready for the rest home, just said either X or NCS moves on and we go home. I'll tell ya we better find our D 'cause I want to Billiken someone.

I think you just created a new verb. And I like it!!!

Let us not forget 2 years ago we took the #1 overall seed in the tournament to the wire. We haven't been playing our best ball lately but we definitely shouldn't automatically expect to get curb stomped by Louisville. Plus, we get by Louisville and the road to a final 4 doesn't look too bad. We know we can beat Wichita State.

And as far as NC State/Xavier goes I would much rather play Xavier, but I'm going to expect a win no matter which one we play. It would be great to kick the out of Xavier. I never liked those guys

Let us not forget 2 years ago we took the #1 overall seed in the tournament to the wire. We haven't been playing our best ball lately but we definitely shouldn't automatically expect to get curb stomped by Louisville. Plus, we get by Louisville and the road to a final 4 doesn't look too bad. We know we can beat Wichita State.

And as far as NC State/Xavier goes I would much rather play Xavier, but I'm going to expect a win no matter which one we play. It would be great to kick the ###### out of Xavier. I never liked those guys

Something that hasn't been said here yet: Former Charlotte HC Bobby Lutz is the associate HC at NC State. Both teams have links to past Bills teams. They will know our MO

Something that hasn't been said here yet: Former Charlotte HC Bobby Lutz is the associate HC at NC State. Both teams have links to past Bills teams. They will know our MO

Lutz was fired from Charlotte after the 2010 season, before any of the current Billikens were at SLU.

• 3 years later...

free the three and I'm confident well have a thread like this to get excited about again. Obviously not a 5 seed, but you get my point. This is where the program should be. Without transfers, we should make it next year for sure, and this year the three could be the key to winning the A10 tournament. #FreeTheThree

1 hour ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

free the three and I'm confident well have a thread like this to get excited about again. Obviously not a 5 seed, but you get my point. This is where the program should be. Without transfers, we should make it next year for sure, and this year the three could be the key to winning the A10 tournament. #FreeTheThree

Give it up. The S2 three are not playing this year.   We need to focus on next year. 

1 hour ago, gobillsgo said:

Give it up. The S2 three are not playing this year.   We need to focus on next year. 

Yeah focus on the odds of a Keenum - Bortles Super Bowl matchup. Perhaps that is more likely. Kevin Harlan’s call on Westwood 1 is the stuff of legends.