OT: Keith Carter?

Bills By 40

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geezus another beatdown. Abas I think you can now find your information on Keith Carter.

These aren't "beatdowns"... Littlebill's post was just cause he's a pompous ass of a cousin. Slufan13's post was actually really interesting, I didn't know you could do that with google.

Beatdowns are when WVBilliken joins in and '05 tears him apart.

But my posts-per-day in the past few weeks is up there with the best of 'em. I'll be a sophomore in no time.

Just like most freshman, your shot selection sucks and you are too quick to fire it up. While your posts per day might be high but your quality posts per day paints a different story (QPPD).

If you wonder where this statistic is kept, Backhand has a spreadsheet he manages in reviewing every single post on this message board and ranks board members based on their QPPD rather than SLUSIGNGUYs elementary use of just number of posts.

Just like most freshman, your shot selection sucks and you are too quick to fire it up. While your posts per day might be high but your quality posts per day paints a different story (QPPD).

If you wonder where this statistic is kept, Backhand has a spreadsheet he manages in reviewing every single post on this message board and ranks board members based on their QPPD rather than SLUSIGNGUYs elementary use of just number of posts.

Can we get the Backhand Top 10 QPPD billikens.com Posters?

Agreed.

I still don't understand why we refuse to recruit more physically built 6'8" to 7' PFs and Centers with great athleticism

That is easy - we like to do it the hard way - do you honestly think we don't recruit those kind of kids - they just go elsewhere, at least the ones who are not stiffs.

That is easy - we like to do it the hard way - do you honestly think we don't recruit those kind of kids - they just go elsewhere, at least the ones who are not stiffs.

Yes. Year after year we never land say a 6'10" beast out of high school who rebounds, controls the middle, can shoot a 15 ft jumper or drive to the rim to dunk. For some reason we just don't want those guys. I don't get it.

I think you all are forgetting about Reggie, who fits that description.