GDT: Richmond

b.hayes

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, a few nitpicks. Looked a little shaky vs. the press. Turned it over too much. Didn't win the second half.

But otherwise, this game was a really impressive performance. I had much higher expectations for Richmond. That first half was a thing of beauty.

Excellent 1st half on both ends. We were ready from the opening tap. The 2nd half was sloppy to say the least. Lots of TO's after Richmond put the press on. We may see a lot more full court pressure so we need to work on it.

I walked up slightly late due to crowd at Vito's and an impromptu return to STL. The only seat available was the $32 ticket and I was buying a single ticket.

Coach Crews said we may see some stuff this game we haven't seen all season right. I didn't notice anything new but perhaps the lead was substantial so there was no need.

Also check out Hotel Ingacio nice place and quick walk across the street to the Chaifetz.

I walked up slightly late due to crowd at Vito's and an impromptu return to STL. The only seat available was the $32 ticket and I was buying a single ticket.

Coach Crews said we may see some stuff this game we haven't seen all season right. I didn't notice anything new but perhaps the lead was substantial so there was no need.

Also check out Hotel Ingacio nice place and quick walk across the street to the Chaifetz.

Damn Wish I would have seen this. I had an extra ticket that I gave to someone waiting in line for tix.

Damn Wish I would have seen this. I had an extra ticket that I gave to someone waiting in line for tix.

I appreciate the thought I was hustling back from Jeff City to eat prior to game. Didn't have time to get there early or ask the board. Was a great seat.

Pumped about the team put together a complete game hard to keep focus when up 25 with 15 min left so I'll write off some of the 2nd half.

Its kind of unfair giving the Bills an entire week to prepare for one team.

That was an absolute clinic. Richmond was heading for the buses with about 8 minutes to go in the first half.

They looked frustrated and defeated 10 minutes in.

I think this Richmond team would have put up a better effort

carter1.jpg

RICHMOND RICH WHAT!!