Cancun Challenge

RB2.0

RB2.0 will continue his cross-country(border) travel to watch this Billikens, this time at the Cancun Challenge. Will anyone else be there?

I plan on going to the Wisconsin game. Apparently I missed the deadline on tickets. I haven't searched much but does SLU have a lot they are selling like the NCAA tournament games?

RB2.0 will continue his cross-country(border) travel to watch this Billikens, this time at the Cancun Challenge. Will anyone else be there?

I plan on going to the Wisconsin game. Apparently I missed the deadline on tickets. I haven't searched much but does SLU have a lot they are selling like the NCAA tournament games?

I can't imagine the games are sold out. These "tournaments" are TV events and the crowds are usually in the 100s of people.

Im assuming attendance will be similar to the tournament they won in California a couple years ago. You will be able to buy tickets the day of and sit in the front row behind the billikens bench if you choose.

Dude was 6 - 6 from 3 pt land, but is just a 31% career 3pt shooter. I think (hope) that was just a crazy hot shooting night and his luck will have run out when Wiscy plays SLU.

He was sort of discouraged from shooting threes his freshman and sophomore year I think. He shot a lot from outside when he was in highschool and is 9 of 14 this year including his hot performance last year. He's definitely an outside threat. Rob Loe is a career 32% 3pt shooter here.

Kaminsky played in 32 games last year averaging about 10 mpg and 4 ppg. North Dakota, not exactly a powerhouse name there, playing in Madison, had six guys log over 18 minutes of game time and five of them were guards. So I really doubt the logisitcs surrounding this game (site, opponent, size, talent level, defensive accumen, etc.) are representative for a fair evaluation. Kaminsky scored 2 aginst St. Johns. Another 8 against Florida. And threw in a then-career high of 16 against WI-Green Bay.

But again, it will be a good test for no tonly Loe but Manning as well. I was under the impression Dekker and Brust were the Wiscy men to watch out for.

Make sure out two board buds identify themselves in terms of garb for the game so we can grade their "ref assistance" upon completion of said event.

Not afraid of Kaminsky. It does show you that Wisconsin is deep and talented but this is a huge outlier in his career arc. He may not match this single games scoring output in the next 5 or 6 games combined.

The better thing is that Wisconsin let a weak Dakota team light them up for 80 points.

N Dak (D+) = Duq

Wisc beats them by 18 ....favored by 21....This turns out the way it is supposed to....

Even though Wich St is ranked higher in the polls than Wisc.....The Badgers will be our toughest game of the season.

N Dak (D+) = Duq

Wisc beats them by 18 ....favored by 21....This turns out the way it is supposed to....

Even though Wich St is ranked higher in the polls than Wisc.....The Badgers will be our toughest game of the season.

Over VCU on the road?