Cancun Challenge

RB2.0

Over VCU on the road?

The VCU game away could also turn out to be the most difficult game but it is a long way off (March)...If we were playing VCU away within the next week I might give that game the edge over Wisc on a neutral site. But I think it will be difficult for VCU to stay at that high level especially after we beat them here first in Feb.

On a neutral site playing today....Wisc by 1 over VCU

Sure we have a chance, but this chance means we have to beat Wisconsin which is an A+ team as you just said, and Wichita ST which I am not sure how you rate but suspect them to be A or A+. I do not think we will have much trouble with Oral Roberts and Bowling Green. The next two games (Oral Roberts and Bowling Green) will be nice for us though, and are likely to give us the chance to get all the freshmen into play. As far as the Wisconsin and Wichita St. go, we will see, they will be tough wins if we win them.

Wisconsin is a pretty good team with Dekker leading the way, they had a solid win against Johnnies and were down by as many as 14 to a shorthanded Florida team before coming back to get the win. Kaminsky was a 3 point shooter primarily in the past but his game inside of 18 feet seems to be improved. But one has to take the quality of opponent into account regarding his career night.

Sure we have a chance, but this chance means we have to beat Wisconsin which is an A+ team as you just said, and Wichita ST which I am not sure how you rate but suspect them to be A or A+. I do not think we will have much trouble with Oral Roberts and Bowling Green. The next two games (Oral Roberts and Bowling Green) will be nice for us though, and are likely to give us the chance to get all the freshmen into play. As far as the Wisconsin and Wichita St. go, we will see, they will be tough wins if we win them.

ARE YOU SAYING IT'S 50/50 EITHER WAY, OLD MAN!?