FSM Poll: Which game are you most excited to see played out next season?

RUBillsFan

http://www.foxsportsmidwest.com/collegebasketball/saint-louis-billikens

New poll up on the Fox Sports Midwest website:

#RiseOfTheBillikens

Which game are you most excited to see played out next season?

A. Wisconsin - Two defensive-minded teams playing fundamental basketball is the best

B. Wichita State - This game is for Rick Majerus and will be special

C. Vanderbilt - It will be fun to beat up on an SEC team

D. VCU - Both games against the HAVOC defense will be fantastic to watch

E. The Sweet 16 game we win.

LOL. Obviously, the NCAA championship game is the correct answer, but I think FSM is going with games that are currently schedule and for which the opponent is known.

Seriously, VCU has to be the answer. They are probably the best team on the schedule and the games have the added excitement of being conference games.

VCU would be the most obvious choice, but it will be nice to see how SLU matches up with a Wisconsin. Wisconsin is a team that plays tough defense and fundamental basketball. That game will truly be a dog fight and a battle of turnovers. If we beat Wisconsin then the sky is the limit for this SLU team. I am excited for this years team, but i think next years team will be just as good.

GO BILLS!

-the question is what game am I most excited to see next season? for me that would be a game I can attend, I'll watch every tv game and be thankful to be able to see it (and possibly comment on the announcers), but being at a game in person is much more exciting for me, so of the home games I am thinking VCU as it should go along way to deciding the league champion and as of today that trumps any of the road games I am mulling getting to

These should all be fun games.

I think Wisconsin is less exciting because it will be a poorly attended neutral court game and probably should be the championship game if that tournament knew how to seed properly.

I picked WSU because I'll be at that one. A home game against a team coming off a Final Four. I'm already pumped for it. I'm sure I'll feel like the VCU games are an even bigger deal by the time they roll around, but for now it's this one.

I also plan on being at the Vandy game. But on paper they look so bad this season. The game is over winter break.

Based on similar events of last year it will have to be the Wichita St game. I will compare that game to when Butler came to town. Our crowd was in such rare form that night. Butler lost that game before it ever started. I imagine if we could gather a little momentum heading into that game, the crowd will respond and be responsible for a 10pt lead before they know what hit them

Based on similar events of last year it will have to be the Wichita St game. I will compare that game to when Butler came to town. Our crowd was in such rare form that night. Butler lost that game before it ever started. I imagine if we could gather a little momentum heading into that game, the crowd will respond and be responsible for a 10pt lead before they know what hit them

As great as the crowd was at that game, the crowd wasn't responsible for the result in the Butler game.

VCU would be the most obvious choice, but it will be nice to see how SLU matches up with a Wisconsin. Wisconsin is a team that plays tough defense and fundamental basketball. That game will truly be a dog fight and a battle of turnovers. If we beat Wisconsin then the sky is the limit for this SLU team. I am excited for this years team, but i think next years team will be just as good.

GO BILLS!

You think next year's team (2014-15) will be better even after losing Evans, McCall, Jett, Loe, and Barnett and having only 4 seniors and juniors (unless a recruit is a JUCO transfer)? You can't be serious.

You mean Wichita St.?

That would be correct. I had been thinking about how Indiana State was a good game omitted from the list, and I guess my brain "farted" and stuck them there rather than Wichita State.

Wichita State w/o a doubt. It's kind of a pride game, especially for SLU, as to which conference is a better fit for us, the A10 or MVC?

VCU games will be great and more important, but in terms of national pub, WSU has the buzz right now. Let's go out and Shock their arses.

probably should be the championship game if that tournament knew how to seed properly.

I suspect slu asked the pairings to be vs wisconsin first game in playa to guarantee they get to play wisconsin. That is far more important than better odds to get to the championship of a pre-season exempt tourney.

I suspect slu asked the pairings to be vs wisconsin first game in playa to guarantee they get to play wisconsin. That is far more important than better odds to get to the championship of a pre-season exempt tourney.

Maybe so. I have mixed feelings about doing that one first.

How good is Wisconsin supposed to be this year, anyway? Ranked?

The fact wisconsin plays in the big ten makes their game an almost certain rpi boost regardless of how good they might actually be this year.

Wichita State would be the one followed by VCU since both teams are highly ranked where SLU should be. A Wisconsin win would help the rpi but all in all they seem to be the weakest opponent of the three filling in around #33. All ranked higher than SLU so we need all these games in the win column.