Who will be the most exciting newcomer 2013-14

Will it be Austin Mcbroom?

At central Michigan he had 3 point numbers similar to lisch, Cobbin, Waldman but not nearly those of Erwin Claggett.

Averaging almost 11 points a game with 42 percent of his three point attempts made. He made 56 with around 2 steals and 2 rebounds per game. He won't start for the Bills but he should be a welcome addition to a team losing the steady hand of Kwamain Mitchell

I'm thinking RL might finally breakout. He got a little more aggressive inside last year. Opponents will be gearing up to stop DE, which might allow RL some chippies. Also, if he wants any shot at the NBA he'd better be working hard on his 3.

We all know the capabilities of the upper class men, as for the freshmen coming in I think Agbeko (RA for you initials freaks :D ) to develop into Conklin like player. Scoring on the block and snagging rebounds. A terrific in the paint type player.

remedial reading advice for the first two replies: newcomer, in this context means new to the team for games that count otherwise ASH might be the right answer if you are only concerned with practice players.

"Exciting" is the key word here because it carries a lot different weight than "best." I felt "excited" every time Glaze put the ball on the floor last year, but not necessarily in a good way (which is why, ACE, the thought of him as a 3 gave me a good laugh).

Everything I've heard about McBroom and Agbeko is that these guys will be very, very exciting players to watch. McBroom is reportedly blazingly fast and has a nice stroke from the perimeter. Agbeko reportedly rebounds like he's been told right before tip that this will be the last game he ever plays. They should be more exciting out of the gate than Crawford or Lancona.

I'll go RA with the hope that the people who have said he can eventually play the 3 are right. His pure strength and athleticism seem to be as good as we've seen in a long time at the 4 and if you believe his feet are quick enough to play the 3 .... he could be one of the best Bills ever

I'll go RA with the hope that the people who have said he can eventually play the 3 are right. His pure strength and athleticism seem to be as good as we've seen in a long time at the 4 and if you believe his feet are quick enough to play the 3 .... he could be one of the best Bills ever

I want to make RA t-shirts with "LIGHTS OUT" on the back. Since he's the RA. Anyone else in?

It's cheating but I'll say Mike Mccall out of Kwamain's shadow. Mcbroom being a deadly 3pt sniper would be terrific. I hope he can make the transition quicker than Jake Barnett did.

Newcomer.

I say, Reggie Agbeko, a newcomer.

My pick is McBroom. The other newcomers will all be freshman meanwhile McBroom has a year of DI under his belt and a year of practicing with the team. I expect him to get the most minutes out of any of the newcomers as well. I think he will be the 1st guard off them bench or potentially a starter with Jordair maintaining the same role he had last year.

im so excited for this season. ive been so focused on recruits that i forget we still have a team leftover from last season. Another full year of McCall, Jett, Loe, Evans..... we're gonna be exciting to watch

im so excited for this season. ive been so focused on recruits that i forget we still have a team leftover from last season. Another full year of McCall, Jett, Loe, Evans..... we're gonna be exciting to watch

You left out JB. The guy was a contributor last year. Also, GG's enthusiasm seemed to light a fire under us, so don't discount him either. School's still out on JM. Hopefully, he's putting in a Conklin Summer.

Newcomers only: please.

Please try and get past the fact that I said exciting.

We have to get replacement minutes out of new people to compensate for the loss of KM, CE, and to a lesser extent CR