Recruiting - 2016

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Their follow-up programming is just a taped highschool game from January. I'm sure they are fine if the live programming runs long.

Again, I never said that whatever is next is important.

I miss Paulie B

He's not the best camera presence. Always looking the wrong way. These are definitely the "high school" guys.

Also, he made some points in our favor but said "Duke or Saint Louis" when asked his opinion.

This has been one of the great debates of this recruiting odyssey.

We'll find out the answer soon enough.

Not sure how we will find that out soon. If he chooses Duke, do you expect Tatum to say I wanted to go to SLU but they didnt recruit me hard enough. Or are you saying, if he doesn't choose SLU then his failure to choose SLU is our coaches fault no matter what. Whatever his decision, unless Tatum says something about it, I would neither blame nor congratulate the coaching staff.

He's not the best camera presence. Always looking the wrong way. These are definitely the "high school" guys.

Also, he made some points in our favor but said "Duke or Saint Louis" when asked his opinion.

I think he's more of a behind the scenes scouting guy- not really a in front of a camera guy

If he was committing to SLau he would have done it at his HS. Commiting at the same tourney after a game with Giles is a dead giveaway I feel

+1

Tatum's haircut reminds me of the Duke mascot for some reason.

Devil horn? Looked at both logos; a case could be made his little line is a subtle nod to either. I think he's just trying to look fresh.