Recruiting - 2016

@alec_lewis: So, looks like Jayson Tatum will make his announcement tomorrow live on @ESPNU. One note: Only Duke's Jon Scheyer watched his game tonight.

Will be really crappy if he goes to Duke and he waited UNTIL THE END OF THE PEACH JAM TO ANNOUNCE and SLU had its entire staff present for most games....

*please let me be wrong* be a hero, Jayson.

Crews and coach K were there

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@alec_lewis: So, looks like Jayson Tatum will make his announcement tomorrow live on @ESPNU. One note: Only Duke's Jon Scheyer watched his game tonight.

---

Will be really crappy if he goes to Duke and he waited UNTIL THE END OF THE PEACH JAM TO ANNOUNCE and SLU had its entire staff present for most games....

*please let me be wrong* be a hero, Jayson.

Does that mean Crews wasn't at his game tonight or that Duke only sent one person?

Can't get tweet to post from my phone but here's a tweet from Meyer to someone who tweeted at him saying the gentlemanly thing to do would be to not lead SLU on.

@jerrymeyer247: @docpurcell If narrative is true St. Louis coaching staff isn't being led on. Fan base is.

Can't get tweet to post from my phone but here's a tweet from Meyer to someone who tweeted at him saying the gentlemanly thing to do would be to not lead SLU on.

@jerrymeyer247: @docpurcell If narrative is true St. Louis coaching staff isn't being led on. Fan base is.

I don't understand what that means.

@jerrymeyer247: #Crystalball for Jayson Tatum is 81% Duke last I looked. St. Louis has been the buzz. Possible late gentlemanship. http://t.co/o05tFAjaQ

v

-Sowhat does GENTLEMANSHIP even mean? Old guy?

Lol...love that you specifically asked old guy

I don't either

If I try to understand it, my head spins. If he is saying that the SLU coaches haven't been lead on but the fan base has, then that suggests the coaches know he's not going to SLU. But that makes no sense as the coaches have been all-in on Tatum and have followed him absolutely everywhere all summer. If they knew, that wouldn't be the case.