ROLL CALL FOR BUTLER

RiseAndGrind

Alright, I waited until after VCU but now I'm freakin' jacked up for Butler.

I'm riding up with approximately six others just in time to hit up the pregame reception. Definitely going to be pregaming the pregame on the ride up. I'm thinking I can at least crush 3 40z of Colt between Terre Haute and Indy. Who else is going? I know Box is in.

GO BILLS

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eastside and Wifey are driving on Friday, where is the pregame party and what time? What a game last night! I anm so proud of our guys!

If I had to guess, I'd say we'll probably be rolling into Indy around 4:30 or so.

See the link I posted for the location of the pregame festivities - the bar is in Broad Ripple, a couple miles from Hinkle.

Just realized that I'll be at 3 of the last 5 games after seeing the Bills live only once so far this season.

The frustrating part is that all 3 of those games would be available for me to watch at home on HD- Butler is on ESPNU, Xavier is on Fox Sports Ohio, and LaSalle is on NBC Sports. The 2 I won't be seeing live, St. Joe's and GW, are on CBS Sports and Fox Sports Midwest so I have to watch whatever online feed might be working those days. Damn.