I'm heading down under

sonoma bob

The wife & I leave Saturday on a 13 hour flight to Auckland to begin a 35 day cruise around NZ and Australia on the Celebrity Solstice. We will be in Perth on 2/15 for 16 hours. We'll be home in time for the game at X and the tournament. I'll stay tuned in to this wonderful website while we are gone and spread the news about the Billikens down under. G'day Guys.

The wife & I leave Saturday on a 13 hour flight to Auckland to begin a 35 day cruise around NZ and Australia on the Celebrity Solstice. We will be in Perth on 2/15 for 16 hours. We'll be home in time for the game at X and the tournament. I'll stay tuned in to this wonderful website while we are gone and spread the news about the Billikens down under. G'day Guys.

You should probably say hi to Rob and Cody's families while you are in their corner of the world. Be sure to wear some Billikens gear, you never know.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="dlarry" data-cid="337765" data-time="1359073054"><p>

Bring back a 7 footer. A true center 7 footer if possible.<br />

<br />

PS<br />

Its a shame you are going with the wife, from what Ive been told Aussie women love American cock. Apparently women wait at the sea ports looking for Americans to bone.</p></blockquote>

Vagimite sandwich.

Hey Bob,

You and the wife have a great trip.

Last October my wife and I went on a 12 day cruise out of Barcelona of the Mediterranean and Adriatic on the Celebrity Solstice. It was outstanding. On the Solstice you will find the service, food and entertainment 'top-notch'. Especially liked that grass deck :)

Again have a fun and have safe trip!

Bon Voyage

Tarheel

Bring back a 7 footer. A true center 7 footer if possible.

PS

Its a shame you are going with the wife, from what Ive been told Aussie women love American cock. Apparently women wait at the sea ports looking for Americans to bone.

truf. this guy in my office takes the red eye down under every couple months to bang one out. says she works three days a week, makes a sh!t ton of cash, parties hard and hands out blowies like suckers at the bank.

PS

Its a shame you are going with the wife, from what Ive been told Aussie women love American cock. Apparently women wait at the sea ports looking for Americans to bone.

truf. this guy in my office takes the red eye down under every couple months to bang one out. says she works three days a week, makes a sh!t ton of cash, parties hard and hands out blowies like suckers at the bank.

Seems to be working well for Lisch.

463208-kevin-lisch-and-rachel-watman.jpg

PS

This is awesome.

FUOKING COLD. that was so nasty. dude's truly living the dream. i'll bet he's a lot happier than most NBA players. would be neat to see him and cody playing together. i think it could easily happen. here's another stream of consciousness sentence.

Searching around the internets about Lisch's Australian conquests, I found this article. Isn't that Cody's dad pictured presenting Kevin with the Gordon Ellis Award? http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/2022-world-cup-bid/kevin-lisch-tops-great-season-by-claimimg-perth-wildcats-mvp/story-e6frg25u-1226347755912

Yep, that's him. According to Wikipedia, Cody's dad played for the Houston Rockets. That was new to me.

I'll try and give them all a call and say hello from all the nice posters here. Shame on you dlarry. I just got an email from a friend in Sydney who said it was 48C recently, that computes to 118 Farenheit !!I will take my Billiken gear to wear, no matter what Paulena thinks.