Bills by 9 over Duq

The Wiz

Well even though the RI loss damaged our numbers (and helped RI) we are still a B+ team (and RI is still a C) However, a loss to Duq and we will start to be knocked down. Duq is currently a D+ team.

Some are trashing us for the "horrible" loss to a bottom feeder. If RI is a bottom feeder it is only because the A-10 is a pretty good conference. Overall, they are a C team....much better than UT-Martin and SIU-E and much worse than New Mexico. Our loss was very similar to the Temple loss....2 B+ teams playing at home losing to C teams. It happens

Bottomline....as long as we stay at the B+ level and win the games we are supposed to win, we can put ourselves in a position to Dance. . We can not have any more RI games at this point.

Well even though the RI loss damaged our numbers (and helped RI) we are still a B+ team (and RI is still a C) However, a loss to Duq and we will start to be knocked down. Duq is currently a D+ team.

Some are trashing us for the "horrible" loss to a bottom feeder. If RI is a bottom feeder it is only because the A-10 is a pretty good conference. Overall, they are a C team....much better than UT-Martin and SIU-E and much worse than New Mexico. Our loss was very similar to the Temple loss....2 B+ teams playing at home losing to C teams. It happens

Bottomline....as long as we stay at the B+ level and win the games we are supposed to win, we can put ourselves in a position to Dance. . We can not have any more RI games at this point.

The Wiz is lost.

Putting a brave face on our chances for the rest of the season...

If you remember last year we started conference play 1-2 including a home loss to Temple. We had lost 3 of 4 and it was at that time Taj made his infamous 7-9 in conference prediction. We went on the road to a poor Charlotte team and were trailing by double digits early in the game. Somehow we righted the ship, won the game and the rest was history. I remember saying after the game that the win meant our season wasn't over yet.

Tonight is the same game. Winning is a must. A loss and the season is for all practical purposes over. Get it done boys.

@kshoe --- did you not see my request to post my 6 -10 conference PROJECTION for this year right after the Rhode Island game? I like to be infamous every year, I guess.

Just as a little teaser -- the 6 and 10 would include a win tonight.

Jett update: shooting 52.4% from the floor. Wow! If you backout the 65.5% that are layups (36-for-55) he is 41.0% WFG% (weighted field goal percentage (16-for-39)) which also backs out his three-point FG%(5-for-15 @ 33%). Meaning he's 16-for-39 otherwise. He takes a little over 2 floor shots per game. His free throws are also inconsistent --- and at a 55.5% clip. No tonly do we need to find out where McCall and Evans went, we need to refind JJ as well.

On the money!

The Wiz is lost.
Nice work, Wiz.

Wiz also nailed the LaSalle-Butler game. He had it as even and said it would come down to a last second shot. That is exactly what happened.

FYI, LaSalle was a 2 1/2 pt favorite over Butler, SLU was an 8 1/2 pt favorite over Duq. with books.

MB, I thought you said you were going to stop doing that with The Wiz. I guess you just couldn't resist, could you?

You got me, but I am fascinated that none of you understand this at all...bizzle boy, do you play poker?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="MB73" data-cid="337641" data-time="1358999399"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jbizzle09" data-cid="337589" data-time="1358993921"><p>Wiz also nailed the LaSalle-Butler game. He had it as even and said it would come down to a last second shot. That is exactly what happened.</p></blockquote>

FYI, LaSalle was a 2 1/2 pt favorite over Butler, SLU was an 8 1/2 pt favorite over Duq. with books.</p></blockquote>

So you're saying I could have won on both if I had trusted the Wiz?

. Shoulda bet the mortgage.

Wiz didn't say SLU by 8.5. He said SLU by 9. SLU won by 9. No college basketball team has ever won by a margin that could be expressed in anything other than a positive integer.

Wiz > MB73.

Wiz didn't say SLU by 8.5. He said SLU by 9. SLU won by 9. No college basketball team has ever won by a margin that could be expressed in anything other than a positive integer.

Wiz > MB73.

You still do not get it.

Pistol-punk, you still don't get it, kid.

When you make real $$$ betting, call me.

Otherwise, you are out of your league.

The 'Wiz' (ha!) is a charlatan.

Sure, he has some computer program. Whatever.

He's just ripping off the real experts in Vegas. Not sure why you sheep don't see it.

Spreads are pretty much the same. He just provides early. So what.

Get a sports betting subscription. CALL ME!

I trust the real experts.

Guys like Jimmy the Greek knew the score. Shame that sensitive foo-foos brought him down. He was just telling it like it IS.

No more from me on this. Just can't believe people don't get it.