Bills by 9 over Duq

The Wiz

You still do not get it.

Sure I do. 9 is not equal to 8.5. SLU won by 9. I took a lot of math in grade school. Pretty much every year. I'm all over this one.

Wait, didn't SLU beat UAB by 4.5 a few years ago?

well i remember uab beating slu by 45.0 back in the spoonball days.

Wait, didn't SLU beat UAB by 4.5 a few years ago?

:lol:

Pistol-punk, you still don't get it, kid.

When you make real $$$ betting, call me.

Otherwise, you are out of your league.

The 'Wiz' (ha!) is a charlatan.

Sure, he has some computer program. Whatever.

He's just ripping off the real experts in Vegas. Not sure why you sheep don't see it.

Spreads are pretty much the same. He just provides early. So what.

Get a sports betting subscription. CALL ME!

I trust the real experts.

Guys like Jimmy the Greek knew the score. Shame that sensitive foo-foos brought him down. He was just telling it like it IS.

No more from me on this. Just can't believe people don't get it.

well i remember uab beating slu by 45.0 back in the spoonball days.

I approve of these messages.

He's just ripping off the real experts in Vegas. Not sure why you sheep don't see it.

Guys like Jimmy the Greek knew the score. Shame that sensitive foo-foos brought him down. He was just telling it like it IS.

Wow. Even phony goofy Hillary did not ramble as badly. You need a hobby or something.

Power ratings. They vary a tad, on one SLU is 79, St. Bonnie 76, 3-4 pt home court advantage, so this coming game is a "pick em", give or take a point in LV. SLU is a more public team, perceived as a successful team so they might make SLU 1 or 2 pt favorite, TBD.

They tweak it a point or two every day based on results nationwide and some have larger home court advantages than others, etc. Magic.

Wow. Even phony goofy Hillary did not ramble as badly. You need a hobby or something.

Power ratings. They vary a tad, on one SLU is 79, St. Bonnie 76, 3-4 pt home court advantage, so this coming game is a "pick em", give or take a point in LV. SLU is a more public team, perceived as a successful team so they might make SLU 1 or 2 pt favorite, TBD.

They tweak it a point or two every day based on results nationwide and some have larger home court advantages than others, etc. Magic.

I still do not get it. Can you please explain it to me again?

You have a crush on Hillary, don't you?

We all do Ace....We all know that Bill didn't marry her for her looks so there's got to be something else there....perhaps some trailer-hitch chrome removal ability?????

-did she bring money to the relationship?? can't be what Rich proposes

MB - yes or no:

If you had placed a wager in Las Vegas on last nights game, using Wiz's number as your guide vs. their line, would you have profited from that?

Wiz said by 9, the line was 8 1/2 (though there were some "9's, too" I did not look at every bookmaker, LV, offshore, local), so I think you are reaching, trying to say that he picked the game and I should have taken SLU - 8 1/2.

You do not get it, either.

What did the Wiz say about the SLU-RI game? Bills by 14? We lost outright. Did he "predict" that? Please explain your logic.

Not my type.

I'd appreciate it if you quit ripping me off.

Not my type.

Because she's smart?

Not my type.

Because she's smart?

Wow, how are things going under her "command". Problems in a few places, ya think?

If you think she is smart, you probably think there will be a Richard Simmons, Jr., too.

Not my type.

Because she's smart?

Nah. It's because:

1. She just doesn't get it.

2. She is too young.

Otherwise, you are out of your league. ba-zing !

Not my type.

Because she's smart?

Nah. It's because:

1. She just doesn't get it.

2. She is too young.

ba-zing !