Season tickets

TheOldie

Why is this a topic every year?

because this is an online forum where people of similar interests share information

Mine showed up today as well. Face value on Rockhurst and UC Upstate is $0...guess that speaks to the level of competition :)

I noticed that too. I suspect they are laying the groundwork that each game costs $25 so next year when we only have 18 games (2 pre-season and 16 regular season) people won't *****. Given the lack of home and homes currently scheduled for next year (the ones they do have on the books we will be on the road next season) they may have trouble even getting to 16 unless they line up even more buy games.

Got mine today as well. I was really excited to see I had real tickets this year, as opposed to last year where they just sent me a stack of MetroTix printout tickets.

Got mine wish they would put time of day, day of week and date on tickets

Based on what I've been told, these tickets are often printed pretty early. This is the first time I've had the "nice" tickets in 3 years. I was told they were printed before all seat request changes were made (thus why I didn't get nice tix before). So, they may not have had final game times determined as they waited on the TV schedule.

Mine all have the date on them. To me, pretty easy to figure out day of the week after that.....