SLU Law moving downtown

Sometimes I forget what a baller you are. You're right, especially in the big time, women have it easier. Less qualified, more of them, and making more for equal work. It's science. FACT.

You're a fool for marrying an intelligent woman. A fool, I tell ya.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the definition of butt boy for all us oil riggers. seriously.

ps: I may be totally naive: but does the term butt-boy ramify, meaning-wise, in the general direction of being sodomized?

I hope this post is not censored, because I ask this in all seriousness. The term may, in other words, be further evidence regarding the "non-pc"-ness of a person. and this interpretation may say more about me than others, and I'm rather ashamed to admit: butt-boy certainly ramifies (no pun intended) for me in that way!

Sometimes I forget what a baller you are. You're right, especially in the big time, women have it easier. Less qualified, more of them, and making more for equal work. It's science. FACT.

No, not that simple, nice try, I was not saying that women have it easier, guppieboy. I was saying that there are federal laws and corporate HR requirements in place everywhere that favor and benefit females and offset some of what you are crying about, and, to boot, it often backfires and that many females take clear advantage of the system. A lot. You used this thread to post your usual left wing feminist victim message. Tired of it. I could not let you do that unimpeded. Now your butt buddies will rush to your rescue.

By the way, what does anyone know about Judge Wolff? Good hire?

Great, great hire. He is a highly-intelligent academic who has very real experience as a lawyer and judge. He is well-respected by his academic and practicing peers. He is also very down-to-earth and good with students. He is a bit of a character (in a good way). When I started law school almost two decades ago, he was frequently seen in a full suit and tie riding his mountain bike to school. He would also join students at Humphrey's for a beer or two without feeling the need to ask questions about female students' undergarments or sleeping arrangements or compare his beverage consumption levels to any ethnic groups.

No, not that simple, nice try, I was not saying that women have it easier, guppieboy. I was saying that there are federal laws and corporate HR requirements in place everywhere that favor and benefit females and offset some of what you are crying about, and, to boot, it often backfires and that many females take clear advantage of the system. A lot. You used this thread to post your usual left wing feminist victim message. Tired of it. I could not let you do that unimpeded. Now your butt buddies will rush to your rescue.

NoBalls73, first you exposed the racial hate crime that was committed against Kenny Frease last year and now this. Keep fighting the good fight! :unsure::wacko::blink:

Great, great hire. He is a highly-intelligent academic who has very real experience as a lawyer and judge. He is well-respected by his academic and practicing peers. He is also very down-to-earth and good with students. He is a bit of a character (in a good way). When I started law school almost two decades ago, he was frequently seen in a full suit and tie riding his mountain bike to school. He would also join students at Humphrey's for a beer or two without feeling the need to ask questions about female students' undergarments or sleeping arrangements or compare his beverage consumption levels to any ethnic groups.

Great to hear. Thanks, Nark and BillikenLaw for the rundown. I wish we could have gotten him in place before Keefe made a mockery of himself and the school.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="davidnark" data-cid="349544" data-time="1362583445"><p>
Great, great hire. He is a highly-intelligent academic who has very real experience as a lawyer and judge. He is well-respected by his academic and practicing peers. He is also very down-to-earth and good with students. He is a bit of a character (in a good way). When I started law school almost two decades ago, he was frequently seen in a full suit and tie riding his mountain bike to school. He would also join students at Humphrey's for a beer or two without feeling the need to ask questions about female students' undergarments or sleeping arrangements or compare his beverage consumption levels to any ethnic groups.</p></blockquote>

+10000

It's a shame all the turmoil happened because Judge Wolff really is a homerun hire.

Very encouraging to hear. Sounds like the type of person who will have the respect and support of all possible stakeholders. Let's hope he can help get those rankings back up and raise some money.

I'm not crying about anything. Just pointing out something that may not be obvious to you, since nothing is. Not a political point or AGENDA.

The federal laws and HR requirements are in place to keep people like you from discriminating in hires and promotions. They're not a tool to discriminate against men or "favor" women. They wouldn't be necessary if discriminatory practices weren't the status quo before. And If as many females were gaming the system as you say, they'd be making more money in comparison. I can't believe I need to point this out in 2013. I could bring up statistics or court cases but I know you don't care. You could go whine with your buddy Keefe about how women are keeping you guys down, man.

Every one of your posts is drenched in your reactionary politics. It gets very tiresome.

Guppieboy is a new one. Not as good as some of the others.

I think the only thing that will resolve this dispute between MB and Pistol is a debate in the middle of Humphrey's. Pistol's wife against MB. Both parties put up five large. All the regular posters on this board are invited to witness it. However, the left-wing butt buddies need to keep their distance from the 'good' posters.

I think the only thing that will resolve this dispute between MB and Pistol is a debate in the middle of Humphrey's. Pistol's wife against MB. Both parties put up five large. All the regular posters on this board are invited to witness it. However, the left-wing butt buddies need to keep their distance from the 'good' posters.

gd i would buy a round to watch that

My money is on NB73. He is a real American. All you other "hate-America first" commies should just go back to the Soviet Union.

Agreed, it's no moose breath.

i was pretty proud of dongspill yesterday. a quick googling revealed that i am the first person in the world to use it EVAR.

definition:

dongspill [dawng-spil]
noun
1. an inadvertent release of male ejaculate.
2. one who is the product of dongspill, (recurs.)
3. a dude who is being a real tw.at (colloquial)
Origin:
2013; JIMBOFIVE

Pistol would need his wife? And he admits it?

-well this sucks, I just bought a condo in Salina across the street from the American Legion, it is really nice, so I would have a place to stay for all Billikens.com grudge matches, now the venue has moved this close to home???? we are in need of some direction on this Board..........