Schedule Update

crymdg2

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

January 4th at Dayton. Good to get to play Dayton when all the students are gone for break.

Sad that we don't get to ruin Dayton's senior night. Again.

It's possible the students will already be back, or at least some of them. For whatever reason, UD always started 2nd semester a week before everyone else and I recall that most of my UD friends would return as early as the first week of January to party before school started.

It's possible the students will already be back, or at least some of them. For whatever reason, UD always started 2nd semester a week before everyone else and I recall that most of my UD friends would return as early as the first week of January to party before school started.

classes begin the 17, and residential housing doesn't open until Jan 15. That would seem to be very early to return to school...

Xavier's schedule is out: http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/xavi/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/2011-12/schedule/schedule.pdf

Bad news for road-trippers, as we play there on a Wednesday and they play here on a Tuesday. Shame Dayton is also mid-week.

Doesn't look like ours has been posted yet but the new slubillikens.com does not work for me at all on the Internet Explorer at work.

Billiken Athletics

@SLU_Billikens Billiken Athletics

MBB A-10 Road games are DAY (1/4), CHA (1/14), XAV (1/25), MASS (1/28), SJU (2/8), LAS (2/11), URI (2/25), DUQ (3/3)

MBB A-10 Sked: Home game are GW (1/7), TEM (1/11), DUQ (1/21), SBU (2/1), DAY (2/4), RICH (2/15), FOR (2/18), XAV (2/28).

Billiken Athletics

MBB A-10 Road games are DAY (1/4), CHA (1/14), XAV (1/25), MASS (1/28), SJU (2/8), LAS (2/11), URI (2/25), DUQ (3/3)

MBB A-10 Sked: Home game are GW (1/7), TEM (1/11), DUQ (1/21), SBU (2/1), DAY (2/4), RICH (2/15), FOR (2/18), XAV (2/28).

Our last home game is against Xavier. Let's hope that is a big one.

I believe this changed either last winter or the winter before. They are now on a similar schedule to SLU with respect to winter break.

Billiken Athletics

WOOT! I may finally get to see SLU v. GW AT SLU!

probably in an effort to keep slu's long travel destinations on the weekends they give us dayton and xu during the week.

Are they just releasing the A-10 schedule? It does suck that both @Dayton and @X are during the week. Seems like the schedule makers are making a point of making it during the week because its been like this the past 3 or 4 years it seems.

Last year, both Xavier games were on Saturdays so I made it to both. Both Dayton games were on Wednesdays. In previous years we had better luck in getting Dayton on weekends and worse luck with Xavier.

You'd think that because the only driveable games for SLU are Dayton and Xavier, and because the only driveable games for those two are one another, SLU, and Duquesne, and because Dayton, Xavier, and SLU lead the A10 in attendance every year, the conference would make more of an effort to give them more, if not only, weekend games. Being 0 for 4 this year on driveable conference games sucks.

Billiken Athletics

Fordham game is the Mardi Gras game - not only are they gonna be stomped, but they're gonna get run outta the gym by the huge, loud SLU crowd that day.

Sucks this game isn't against a better opponent. <_<

Full Schedule announced and now on the front page.

So who will the surprise guest on 12/10 be? Murray State? I was hoping for one more big surprise with the schedule release, i.e. a 'name' program of some sort either here or on the road.

Xavier's schedule is out: http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/xavi/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/2011-12/schedule/schedule.pdf

Bad news for road-trippers, as we play there on a Wednesday and they play here on a Tuesday. Shame Dayton is also mid-week.

Doesn't look like ours has been posted yet but the new slubillikens.com does not work for me at all on the Internet Explorer at work.

-if you are using internet explorer try the 32bit version, not the 64bit, that may help