Kendrick Nunn - H.T.B.

The only interest thing about this post is I've seen Meanstreets play several times...and even they were in Stl recently foer a tourney...yet I haven't seen "Heard this blog" at any of those events.

Not a single new thing in this story.

I'm sure there a few things in this story that are new to the casual observer. Heardthisblog, keep up the good work. Not everyone is the all knowing courtside.

I'm not sure why it is necessary to go to a tourney if the information sought is the kid's recruiting process. Especially if they talk to the kid. It's a different story if the story was breaking down the kid's game.

The only interest thing about this post is I've seen Meanstreets play several times...and even they were in Stl recently foer a tourney...yet I haven't seen "Heard this blog" at any of those events.

I expect Metz to act like a jealous little girl. For all your needs to bigtime people I thought you were at least above playing the Metz role.

:rolleyes:

I go to most Billiken functions, a couple HS games a week and whenever AAU teams are within driving distance I usually get to the games. I've never seen you at any of these events either. I'm limited as to what I can see as I work 50-60 hours a week but still get out to my fair share of events.

Just curious are you independently wealthy? Or do you have a job that involves basketball? I spend most of my free time following hoops maybe you could give me a couple pointers, how can I travel the world watching basketball while still supporting myself? Somehow you are pulling it off. I'd really like to be an authority on every player we are recruiting just like you.

:rolleyes:

I go to most Billiken functions, a couple HS games a week and whenever AAU teams are within driving distance I usually get to the games. I've never seen you at any of these events either. I'm limited as to what I can see as I work 50-60 hours a week but still get out to my fair share of events.

Just curious are you independently wealthy? Or do you have a job that involves basketball? I spend most of my free time following hoops maybe you could give me a couple pointers, how can I travel the world watching basketball while still supporting myself? Somehow you are pulling it off. I'd really like to be an authority on every player we are recruiting just like you.

Looks like Courtside is back on of his kick: no comments should be made without personal attendance. We learned that last Fall with the soccer team.

Looks like Courtside is back on of his kick: no comments should be made without personal attendance. We learned that last Fall with the soccer team.

Yes...by all means discuss games in depth and detail of which you didn't attend or see. That makes a lot of sense.

Break down the games of players without ever seeing them play. That makes sense.

If you've seen someone play or attended a game, by all means talk about and have all kinds of opinions. I'm all for it.

G-E-T O-U-T-A-N-D-S-E-K-I-D-S-P-L-A-Y

Not sure I understand this hostility. Do you write articles for Billiken fans? Is he a competitor of yours? Even if they aggregate all the articles across the web and rewrite them with a Billiken slant, that is good by me. When you write things like the above, it kinda makes you sound pathetic seeing as nobody on this board knows your identity. Might as well start asking HTB about his paystubs...
billiken_roy likes this

• 12 years later...
On 5/22/2011 at 12:32 AM, courtside said:

Yes...by all means discuss games in depth and detail of which you didn't attend or see. That makes a lot of sense.

Break down the games of players without ever seeing them play. That makes sense.

If you've seen someone play or attended a game, by all means talk about and have all kinds of opinions. I'm all for it.

G-E-T O-U-T-A-N-D-S-E-K-I-D-S-P-L-A-Y

bump