Step Right Up - Predict the Bills' Next Win!!!

The Dude

Cusamano did a "good news/bad news" thing concerning SLU tonight on the 10:00 sports. Good news (according to him) was that Reed and Mitchell are close to returning to the team. Bad news was they won't play this year and didn't play tonight against Dayton.

Almost forgot, I'm gonna go with Chicago State.

The sky is falling.

We aren't very good but we aren't that bad. Majerus is back against St. Joes, (unless some other mysterious illness crops up) we'll win that game.

Fordham is much improved. I don't think we get a win even if it is a semi away game.

Cusamano did a "good news/bad news" thing concerning SLU tonight on the 10:00 sports. Good news (according to him) was that Reed and Mitchell are close to returning to the team. Bad news was they won't play this year and didn't play tonight against Dayton.

Almost forgot, I'm gonna go with Chicago State.

I like Frank but he has been known to jump the gun on things in the past. Hopefully he is connected on this one and not just going off of what WR Sr. told him on Monday.

I like Frank but he has been known to jump the gun on things in the past. Hopefully he is connected on this one and not just going off of what WR Sr. told him on Monday.

As SGT Schultz used to say, "I know noooothink!", but you have to think the admin has seen what a disaster they've caused with this whole deal and will readmit WR and KM. Whether they play this year is up to RM, who's probably saying, "why?" We gained momentum last year in the program but right now have run into a brick wall. I think we're in for a lost and long season. Aaaahhh, it's tough being a Billikens Fan.

St. Joe's, Umass and La Salle are all winnable at home before Chicago State. This will be Majerus' first losing season. Potential wins on the road would be Fordham, GeeDub and the Bonnies -- in a normal year --- which this is not. We will not win at Olean and I don't expect to in DC. Now, Fordham is unlikely as I see it as well. At five and nine right now, I say its tough to get to double digit wins even this year given what I saw last night. Of course, things can change although I am on the pessimistic side right now. Only winning those three confernece games puts us at 3 and 13 ---- on the road if we even make the A10 tournament --- with zero chance to go to the boards in AC.

Not looking good right now.

I'm looking for anything in the glass, not even a half full one. But right now there is concern here about SLU even making the A-10 Tournament. Sorry, but that's the reality. Our team has gone from The Year, as in NCAA Tournament hopeful, to this.

I'm hoping both players get reinstated, and if that happens, I favor deep sixing any redshirt, suit up the players, let them play, and try to salvage what's left of this season. Otherwise, SLU is staring down the barrel of a 20 loss season.

The Fordham road game in The Meadowlands is a toss-up. Fordham has several good players, and now has a good Coach. But Fordham does have a short bench, only plays 7 players most of the time.

LaSalle has a lot of talent. SLU lost last year at GW with the players. The Bonnies have one of the best big men in the A-10.

The solution is obvious- reinstate the players and let them play.

The sky is falling.

We aren't very good but we aren't that bad. Majerus is back against St. Joes, (unless some other mysterious illness crops up) we'll win that game.

Fordham is much improved. I don't think we get a win even if it is a semi away game.

Mysterious illness? Brutal.

RM is what, 64-65? He had heart bypass surgery yrs ago, you know that.

He is on Coumadin, a very serious medication, a blood thinner. Google it, learn something. Anyone who gets cut while on this medication will bleed like hell. It is a risk.

Give him credit for coaching this team despite his very serious medical condition.

(St. Joe)

We should be able to take St. Joe's at home the afternoon of the 15th. Granted, we'll probably be riding a 6-game losing streak into it. St. Joe's just isn't very good, though. Playing at Fordham (well, at the IZOD Center) and at GW would look like wins to most teams, too, but we play even worse on the road than at home.

I'll say St. Joe's and Chicago State at home will be wins, and everything else will be a serious challenge. We should steal a couple and hopefully get in the A10 Tournament, where we'll head to someone else's gym for game one and probably not go to Atlantic City.

I'm looking for anything in the glass, not even a half full one. But right now there is concern here about SLU even making the A-10 Tournament. Sorry, but that's the reality. Our team has gone from The Year, as in NCAA Tournament hopeful, to this.

I'm hoping both players get reinstated, and if that happens, I favor deep sixing any redshirt, suit up the players, let them play, and try to salvage what's left of this season. Otherwise, SLU is staring down the barrel of a 20 loss season.

The Fordham road game in The Meadowlands is a toss-up. Fordham has several good players, and now has a good Coach. But Fordham does have a short bench, only plays 7 players most of the time.

LaSalle has a lot of talent. SLU lost last year at GW with the players. The Bonnies have one of the best big men in the A-10.

The solution is obvious- reinstate the players and let them play.

-i agree that making the a10 tourney will be a task

-i disagree on the redshirting IF both come back for two years and RM is here for longer than that, but my magic 8 ball is stuck and won't give me the correct answer as to this all happening

I'll say St. Joe's and Chicago State at home will be wins, and everything else will be a serious challenge. We should steal a couple and hopefully get in the A10 Tournament, where we'll head to someone else's gym for game one and probably not go to Atlantic City.

The Chicago State game isn't on the road?