Channel 5 News

You didn't answer the question Brian, is it ok to ignore any law that you don't personally agree with?

Ihave no problem with a 18 year old back from a tour of Iraq deciding to ignore that law. I think if he is old enough to be asked to kill or be killed by the country he is old enough to decide if he wants a beer.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Skeeter and Patty are meeting me down at the Honkerburger for some shakes later....anyone else in? Oh, and don't tell Roger Klotz!

would it kill society to be more rugratlike? i dont think so.

I actually read Tigerboard for the first time today. It's pretty intense over there. They are speculating on players (much like the rest of the world), but I only saw one name mentioned.

Many of them are more interested in us than they let on. Just look at how many of them are in this thread. It is safe to say there are more regular visitors from their program on this board than there are from any other program. The biggest sh!t disturbors on this board, before they were banned, also wore the black and gold. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them responds and tries to refute this post.

Many of them are more interested in us than they let on. Just look at how many of them are in this thread. It is safe to say there are more regular visitors from their program on this board than there are from any other program. The biggest sh!t disturbors on this board, before they were banned, also wore the black and gold. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them responds and tries to refute this post.

I count 2 in this thread, myself and one post from MUTGRS, and around 10 on this board total.

they shouldnt be together in anyone's room at 3 am by themselves. so yes it is improper. the rest of your unbelieveable head shaking questions that go downhill from there ethically, should answer themselves. you need to realize there are consequences for your choices and actions. and because society has apparently in your eyes made it just wonderfully appropriate for casual sex with very young unmarried adults doesnt make it right.

no one has mentioned "celibacy" but you. but if you are asking me if spontaneous casual sex with someone you hardly know is wrong? i say darn right it is wrong. what ever happened to developing relationships and god forbid marriage? you may see my views as old fashioned. i say your views and beliefs are dangerous and a big reason problems like this even occur.

bottom line, i do hold the players accountable for this mess. even if they believe it was all consensual. even if nothing even happened. bottom line had everyone went home about 4 hours earlier. they would all be studying for finals right now and we would be debating whether we should be saving scholarships. you are so wrong. the players were wrong. and hopefully this never ever happens again and our players have learned a lesson.

Unbelievable, extreme, profound opinion.

seriously you went/are going to saint louis university? your "performance" in this thread has been nothing short of sterling ..... in my opinion.

Please explain how you do that. You manage to type words but yet say nothing.

That's cool.

You want the athletes held to a higher standard.

But that standard is set by your beliefs.

I get it.

Do you really think that "the higher standards they will always be accountable for upholding" includes not cheating on their "girlfriend"?

Please give me the specific action that you know for a fact was taken by any of these individuals that should cost them their scholarship here at SLU.

I don't think we can rule out addiction. If the whole basketball thing doesn't work out, they can probably get a disability check.

Or maybe they are just trying get some tax money back for having the kids a la Dwayne Polk's reasoning behind child #2

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/...ual_assault.php

It looks like the Billiken confessed!

I don't know how you surmised that from the short blurb of no new info. It says they are cooperating not confessing. I would cooperate too if I were innocent.

Once again, we know next to nothing about this situation and some are already drawing conclusions.

Roy I love you man but sometimes you can be falsely accused and not have done anything at all that was questionable. Just because the female says she was attacked in a dorm room doesn't mean she was even in the room at all.

I'm not saying that is the case here just saying it is one of the thousands of possibilities. So don't pass any judgements on who is guilty or should be held accountable at this stage because the information to do so is not there. Furthermore, when information is presented by the media or here it can still be wrong.

I don't know how you surmised that from the short blurb of no new info. It says they are cooperating not confessing. I would cooperate too if I were innocent.

Once again, we know next to nothing about this situation and some are already drawing conclusions.

Roy I love you man but sometimes you can be falsely accused and not have done anything at all that was questionable. Just because the female says she was attacked in a dorm room doesn't mean she was even in the room at all.

I'm not saying that is the case here just saying it is one of the thousands of possibilities. So don't pass any judgements on who is guilty or should be held accountable at this stage because the information to do so is not there. Furthermore, when information is presented by the media or here it can still be wrong.

I was joking about the picture of the Billiken to the right of the article.

You're joking, right?

At the risk of being called sanctimonious, I must respond that, no, I'm not joking; I'm as serious as sin.

When a culture encourages inebriation and fornication, it's bound to be afflicted by the kind of issues now facing fans of the men's basketball team. I'm sorry if you don't like what I'm saying.