Possible Bad News...

How about a source mr. whistleblower.

I can't imagine somebody coming on the board and posting such serious allegations. In fact, it's probably illegal in some way. That being said, I would hate to think he is totally playing a game. But, like somebody else said, doesn't mean anybody will be found guilty.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all of the news channels said it was a student-athlete dorm, but grand forest is not just for athletes, there are a lot of non student athletes that live in those apartments. people need to stop making assumptions until all of the facts are known

all of the news channels said it was a student-athlete dorm, but grand forest is not just for athletes, there are a lot of non student athletes that live in those apartments. people need to stop making assumptions until all of the facts are known

welcome to the board

Rumor is the girl is saying she was drugged.

Did you get that from another news source because I hadn't read it anywhere? Was it on a local station?

Good info, I'll just add-on to it: It's also not a dorm, rather they are groups of apartment buildings. The assault probably happened outside, and could easily have been committed by non-students. However, lots of students were out and about last night, not all of them sober... I think it is too early to make judgments about what exactly happened and who did it, especially with little to no evidence that SLU athletes were involved in any way.

thanks boudder

and brianstl thats really not helping. people keep adding what they're hearing from unreliable sources and rumors keep being created. this is a very serious accusation and regardless of what people think they know, no one has all of the facts at this point. everyone needs to stop making guesses as to who was involved and just wait until the whole truth comes out.

Good info, I'll just add-on to it: It's also not a dorm, rather they are groups of apartment buildings. The assault probably happened outside, and could easily have been committed by non-students. However, lots of students were out and about last night, not all of them sober... I think it is too early to make judgments about what exactly happened and who did it, especially with little to no evidence that SLU athletes were involved in any way.

Worst case scenario, as we all have seen lately, is that RM will have 2 more scholarships open up... B)

Did you get that from another news source because I hadn't read it anywhere? Was it on a local station?

Not a news source.

I will say this because his name was brought up earlier due to his Facebook page being down............... from what I heard Cody was not involved in this in anyway.

Not a news source.

I will say this because his name was brought up earlier due to his Facebook page being down............... from what I heard Cody was not involved in this in anyway.

Thanks for clarifying. Wasn't calling you out I just wasn't sure if I missed something on the the news somewhere. You are right on Cody.

None of this fits the type of character people that RM has recruited. I doubt seriously if any of the players were involved.

just pointing out-

"Police said the student reported she was sexually assaulted by two male students IN the campus dorm. According to police, the victim DID KNOW the two male students."

i would also like to add that the removal of certain players facebook pages has nothing to do with anything that is being discussed on this board, that i am 100% sure of

Second that.

Seems like a few posters have heard a few (2nd and 3rd hand?) details about whatever happened and no one is ruling out SLU basketball players being involved. That is a little worrisome.

+1

The media attention seems to suggest involvement of some kind. Not to say they wouldn't be reporting on this otherwise, BUT they love when someone important is involved in something...

Update: Police release SLU sexual assault suspects

By Deneen Busby

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Police are investigating a sexual assault on a St. Louis University student early Saturday morning.

St. Louis Metropolitan Police said the incident happened between 3 and 4 a.m. in the 3400 block of Laclede Avenue. Police said the student reported she was sexually assaulted by two male students in the campus dorm. According to police, the victim did know the two male students.

Two suspects were in custody but have been released pending the application of warrants with the Circuit Attorney's Office. Their names have not been released. The investigation is ongoing.

Globe Democrat

It's not who some people on this board seem to think it is, but I will say it was indeed a player or two according to someone who knows what happened.

I don't know what to think of the whole situation. Based on what I've heard it's not one of our stars, but at the same time nothing like this is good. We'll have to wait and see how it breaks down.