Official Season Predictions Thread

SluSignGuy

At the cue of Bonwich, here is the official predictions thread for the season.

Make your prediction of the Final Season record (including post-season tournaments).

Also predict who will have the most points in a single game, and how many.

The deadline is the tip off of the first regular season game against SE Missouri St.

I have never done this before.

I am going with a final record of 25-10.

NIT appearance

All based on Cody Ellis being elligable to play.

Otherwise no idea.

CS 29 points 7 3's 2 2's 4 free throws.

:rolleyes:;):):lol:

Season record 22-8 A10 Tourney 2-1 NIT 1-1 = 25-10

At the cue of Bonwich, here is the official predictions thread for the season.

Make your prediction of the Final Season record (including post-season tournaments).

Also predict who will have the most points in a single game, and how many.

The deadline is the tip off of the first regular season game against SE Missouri St.

17-14

18-14 (1-1 in A-10 tourney)

Cody Ellis will score 28 in some game. If Majerus gives him the minutes it will be the first game he is eligible ala Ohanan's performance vs. West Virginia where the other team has never scouted him.

18-14 (1-1 in A-10 tourney)

Cody Ellis will score 28 in some game. If Majerus gives him the minutes it will be the first game he is eligible ala Ohanan's performance vs. West Virginia where the other team has never scouted him.

19-12

KWamain's gonna put up 31

I think if we go .500 it would be a good season ,lets not forget the team is made up of Sophs and freshman no Juniors and Seniors ,we looked half descent on Fridy night against a NEW dIV 2 team once we hit our real opposition i think there will be some very hard nights , away wins will be hard to come by .

You predicting we don't make the A-10 tourney Roy? We play 30 regular season games.

rockhurst counts? you guys never wanted to count quincy a few years back for anything, so i just assumed rockhurst wouldnt count now.

if rockhurst counts add a win.

14-16

8-5 noncon

6-10 conference

0-1 A-10 tourney

Kwamain with 24

12-19, subject to change if and when CE shows up. But even then, he might make the difference in only 3 games. So back up prediction 15-16. Think there's just too much to learn for these kids in such a short time. OJT doesn't usually work in D1, even if you have a magician as HC. This is a "wait until next year" year. If only Biondi had convinced Calipari to come to SLU, then we'd be in the final four with 4 freshman making all conference A-10 first teamers and five on the all frosh team. :unsure: